Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Theft Detterent

Old 11-19-2004, 11:46 AM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Theft Detterent

shoot him in the knee caps, thatll stop him from stealing other peoples shit. most likely wont kill him, plus he cant get away....
Old 11-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

Overrhypedlude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TRU
shoot him in the knee caps, thatll stop him from stealing other peoples shit. most likely wont kill him, plus he cant get away....
Seriously though, I'm gonna mainly use the gun at firing ranges, its my new hobby.

Last edited by Overrhypedlude; 11-19-2004 at 12:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2004, 01:41 PM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold

Use it for a variety of things like homer simpson did. Turn off lights, open beer cans, turn off tv LOL
Old 11-20-2004, 08:38 PM
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mbui00
Use it for a variety of things like homer simpson did. Turn off lights, open beer cans, turn off tv LOL
HAHAHA .
Old 11-25-2004, 04:44 PM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slowsilverteg
so a guy is stealing your car, you shoot him dead. YOU go to jail for murder on the 1st degree (most likely since you bought this gun as a"theft deterent"). yes the bastard who was trying to steal the car is dead but now your some dudes bitch in jail for a min of 25 years, yep sounds like a real fucking winner to me!!!

if he is running away from you, you cant shoot him (legally). if he is running towards you and you feel an imminant threat from him (of course assuming you have a concealed weapons permit and are not on your property) you can fire
Old 11-25-2004, 05:05 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

id be afraid of what id do if i found somebody tryin to jack my shit if i had that gun on me
Old 11-29-2004, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

wow im awesome has disabled reputation

A CCW permit is a great theft deterrent.
Old 11-30-2004, 05:40 AM
Parking Lot Whore

Malakite has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TRU
id be afraid of what id do if i found somebody tryin to jack my shit if i had that gun on me
Don't shoot the theif, just shoot up his getaway car's tires or radiator so he can't escape, he'll run into the woods, and you just wait for the cops to come and run the tags and trail him down later.
Old 11-30-2004, 01:05 PM
TRU
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Malakite
Don't shoot the theif, just shoot up his getaway car's tires or radiator so he can't escape, he'll run into the woods, and you just wait for the cops to come and run the tags and trail him down later.
i cant control myself like that, i blow his fuckin knee caps to peices, see if he could run then