Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Tattoo shops

Old 03-13-2009, 08:41 AM
I<3Turbo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts
Default Re: Tattoo shops

Originally Posted by Zero
Alright folks let's see where we are.... year old thread bumped, someone calls it out, and people have no life because they spend it all on the internet yada yada, I point out she's a noob eventhough she's from 07...stfu, blah blah yakity shmakity, the obligatory minor grammer mistake insult, and then saying i'm done eventhough i'm not...oh and a picture has been posted thanks.

I suppose this is when a white night steps in or we start spamming the words FAGGOT in size 14 font 50 times. Point is, work is marginally less boring. Let's all make this happen guys.
OMG a picture? yay! can I see?
Old 03-13-2009, 08:42 AM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Yep, doin this one by the book.

Last edited by Zero; 03-13-2009 at 08:44 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:42 AM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

Originally Posted by INYOFAZ
CHURCH!

normally i wouldnt entertain random bull shit like this but since i am bored, its friday, and its slow, i think ill go out of my way to keep your panties in a bunch =)

but not until i get back from lunch.....because not even playing with e thugs is more important than my lunch!

catch ya in an hr bitch
by all means be my guest. And yes E-thugging is what I do best.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:46 AM
I<3Turbo

Yep, doin this one by the book.

omgggg I love kittens! thanks
Old 03-13-2009, 08:50 AM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sexy gts
omgggg I love kittens! thanks
You're very welcome. But it IS lunchtime and I have some stuff to do, however it's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to e-thug it up again in the future. Just always remember that you fail at life and so forth, damn u all and such.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:54 AM
I<3Turbo

You're very welcome. But it IS lunchtime and I have some stuff to do, however it's been a pleasure working with you and I hope to e-thug it up again in the future. Just always remember that you fail at life and so forth, damn u all and such.
I agree! I cant wait!

<3 you

ps. you fail more
Old 03-13-2009, 09:01 AM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

Too late for me to e-thugged too? I always miss these threads.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:05 AM
I<3Turbo

Originally Posted by Newbsauce
Too late for me to e-thugged too? I always miss these threads.
Its never to late.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:14 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by sexy gts
Its never to late.
its never to late to get fisted either.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:23 AM
I<3Turbo

Originally Posted by EEK
its never to late to get fisted either.
Yeah.. funny you bring that up. I heard you enjoy that.

Quick Reply: Tattoo shops