Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Strip club anyone?

Old 12-02-2003, 08:09 AM
Del
image*in tomorrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Del Del Del Del
Default Strip club anyone?

hey,

me and a bunch of my friends (Dr. On Point, exownzu.. etc..) are going to the golden horse shoe strip club this weekend or next and we are trying to get a bunch of people to come. so far we have 10+ going.. if anyone from here wants to join in the fun your more then welcome. BTW its about 1 hour away in WV.. i think its 75 miles.

its 18 to get in and 21 to drink.

if your under 21 i belive the cover charge is like $16 but they give you 3 tokens for free sodas.. but there 3/4 ice so they dont help much.. if your over 21 then the cover is like $9 or so.

if anyone is interested shoot me a PM and ill give you directions and a time to meet up or you can just meet us there. like i said its going to be this weekend most likely or next if everyone cant make it.
thanks
anthony
Old 12-02-2003, 08:12 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

why there?..go to showcase in college park..you can fluff the ass there..it cost a lil more money though...but the girls look 20x better
Old 12-02-2003, 08:13 AM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

i wanna go. but i've got a formal to go to this weekend.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:16 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

18+ strip clubs usually suck really bad.

Is that a runway club or a lap dance club?
If it is a runway strip club, I might go. But I just spent $50 this past Friday at J.B's so I gotta check my funds.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:27 AM
Del
image*in tomorrow

Del Del Del Del

i havent been there in a while but last time i went it was alot of fun.. and they had many HOT girls.. but of course they had a few nastys too.. but i was pretty drunk when we got there but there was this asian chick.. man o man.. i thought i was in love.. lol.. but its not set in stone that were going to the golden horse shoe.. if anyone knows any better ones then were all ears.. just looking to have a good time.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:37 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

The only ones up here I've liked so far were Good Guys and Camelot, but even though they're completely nude in DC I still like RC's (in the 757) best.

I don't like lap dance clubs, it's a waste to spend $20 on a quick dry hump, IMO. I like seeing hot bitches perform on the poles.

Like I said....
Originally posted by Skywalker
Is that a runway club or a lap dance club?
Old 12-02-2003, 08:39 AM
Go Skins!

hybridreams hybridreams hybridreams hybridreams

Heh, I was there a few weekends ago.

Anyone ever think of going to strip clubs with thin sweat pants and getting a lap dance?

lol
Old 12-02-2003, 08:42 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

golden horse shoe is both...runway and lap dance..theres another place in md..its in college park as well..its a runway/lapdance...they have a quiet a few asian dancers as well..ill try and find out the name
Old 12-02-2003, 08:43 AM
Atheist.

Originally posted by hybridreams
Anyone ever think of going to strip clubs with thin sweat pants and getting a lap dance?
Yeah, that's what the smart customers do! I just find it a waste of money cuz most places don't do it right (for an example of a real lap dance, see the movie Showgirls). Maybe I've just had too many freebies in my day. I'd rather watch the chicks do some spectacular shit with their clothes off than to grind on my leg.
Old 12-02-2003, 08:58 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

I know a couple girls that work at golden horseshoe and I'm not going there......ever again. Hope you guys have fun though.

Quick Reply: Strip club anyone?