Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

STOLEN: 1994 Teal Honda Civic EX coupe

Old 06-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
killawhiterex has disabled reputation
Default Re: STOLEN: 1994 Teal Honda Civic EX coupe

anyone see anything?
Old 06-13-2008, 12:26 AM
funkbishes gethoney!

intialEK4 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

mine was found in pg county.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:39 PM
Registered Member

My car was found in Bladensbur/Mt. Rainer, MD in PG county. Apparetly it was just found in the middle of the street. I called the tow company and asked the condition of the car and they told me the only thin wrong was that the ignition was popped so im thinking ok not that bad. I go to see the car on monday this week and the car is missing the foglights, corner light, Shift knob, rims and tires, intake, alarm, iPod interface, rear camber kit and i think the rear coilovers. I couldnt tell cuz the back end was slammed on the ground and all sideways. The inside is all trashed. It was raingning so i couldnt really check underneath to see the suspension. The car is not at the body shop waiting for an insurance adjuster to come check out the damage. Once the car is all fixed. Im sleling it and getting out of the honda scene until i have my own house with a garage. Ill post pics of it when i go to look at it again either tomorrow or thursday.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:12 PM
I <3 My DSM

SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of

that really sux....im on the road at night A LOT...so ill keep an eye
Old 06-18-2008, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

Well i went to look at the car again at the body shop and they stole my PIC coilovers but left the PIC LCA and Buddy Club rear camber kit. they just cut all the wires for the foglight kit. They also stole the ECU. They suspension is just sitting on wooden blocks in the front and in the rear they put like one stock spring/shock on the passenger side and nothing on the other side in the rear. This is just a bunch of bullshit!!

Does anyone know what type of ECU goes in a 94 civic ex coupe d16z6 motor?
Old 06-18-2008, 12:23 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

P28 ecu
Old 06-18-2008, 01:51 PM
*Latinus Spicticus*

acuratuner00 has disabled reputation

almost makes me want to keep my car not looking so good...
Old 06-18-2008, 02:01 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killawhiterex
Well i went to look at the car again at the body shop and they stole my PIC coilovers but left the PIC LCA and Buddy Club rear camber kit. they just cut all the wires for the foglight kit. They also stole the ECU. They suspension is just sitting on wooden blocks in the front and in the rear they put like one stock spring/shock on the passenger side and nothing on the other side in the rear. This is just a bunch of bullshit!!

Does anyone know what type of ECU goes in a 94 civic ex coupe d16z6 motor?
They did the same thing to BG Enjoi's car. Put fucking wood in the strut tower when they pulled the suspension
Old 06-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Registered Member

Im starting to think some tow company had something to do with my car getting stolen cuz it was in no way possible drivable when i saw it. The tow company that had it said they found it in the middle of some intersection. No ecu or suspension...they had to have just dropped the car off the flatbed or something like that.

Anyone find there car in bladensburg/mt. rainier, MD and have to go to McDonalds towing to get their car?
Old 06-30-2008, 11:25 PM
Registered Member

My insurance totaled it...not sure why cuz there is no body or inside damage minus the ignition and column. Im buying the car but and putting it back to stock and then just selling it. or i just might keep stock and drive it as my DD...seeing how my cobra is a B*$%@ on gas. ill post up pics later.