Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

stick shift

Old 01-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Elite Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx
Default Re: stick shift

buy a old manual car and practice on that.
Old 01-28-2008, 08:04 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

your on the forums for over 3 years and you just realized you didn't know that stick shift is the primary vehicle for va driven members hm..... anyways your best bet is post #4 and #2
Story to share: i have a friend who bought a 07 rsx type s a year ago and guess what !!!! he still doesn't know how to drive stick ..and his dad is driving the car What a dumbasss sorry but i had to say it even though he is my friend .
Old 01-29-2008, 06:35 AM

TONYANJAII TONYANJAII TONYANJAII

stick shift cars are for losers.
Old 01-29-2008, 06:38 AM
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ravenracer
your on the forums for over 3 years and you just realized you didn't know that stick shift is the primary vehicle for va driven members hm..... anyways your best bet is post #4 and #2
Story to share: i have a friend who bought a 07 rsx type s a year ago and guess what !!!! he still doesn't know how to drive stick ..and his dad is driving the car What a dumbasss sorry but i had to say it even though he is my friend .
what do you mean he dosent know how to drive?
Old 01-29-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

04accordV6 has disabled reputation

im new driver only been driving for 2 yrs. I have an and planning to trade it in for an 04 manual.

Last edited by 04accordV6; 06-19-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-29-2008, 08:13 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

automatic is faster!
Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 AM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

You buy me a clutch to replace the one you'll fry on my car and I'll gladly let you learn on mine
Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by JSPITZ
what do you mean he dosent know how to drive?
he stalls at every other stop sign LOL that's why he doesn't drive. He paid 23k for a car he still can't drive after a year LOL
Old 01-29-2008, 09:07 AM
*Latinus Spicticus*

acuratuner00 has disabled reputation

A lot less flaming going on than I would have expected.

Learn on a friends car...that would be your best bet.

And to Raven's friend...wow...what a waste of money if hes not even going to drive it.

My friend didnt know how to drive a stick and bought a Si about 3-4 years ago. In about a week he had it all figured out.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:25 AM
omfgbbq

OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt OwManThatHurt

Originally Posted by kyddo112
...or just go to the dealership and test drive one ahah
Thats how I did it. I learned in a weekend driving various cars

Quick Reply: stick shift