Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SORRY 4U

Old 01-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: SORRY 4U

My my my... we are having a mild winter this year, arent we?
Old 01-18-2012, 08:00 PM
QUOTES YOUR DUMBASS

unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum unuzual kustum

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Driving home from work last night. Saw a clean turbo gsr integra. Tried to play with my stock cobalt ss but I had to get off on the next exit to head home. Anyone have any idea who owns it or if he is on this board? Good looking car for sure.
Why isn't this in road kill section?
Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed Dillweed

Nobody cares op. . .
Old 01-19-2012, 05:02 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Lol typical drag va, va driven bs..... everyone acts like they are twelve because they find it funny. Congrats y0. Incase you didn't read the title, that is the tag of the turbo gsr in question. Obviously none of you figured that part out and lack the useful info I am looking for about the car. Reason this isn't in the road kill section was because no race or kill took place. Read the original post. Now for more details about the car. It was a white gsr turbo lowered on what looked liked gold rotas with polished lip
Old 01-19-2012, 05:06 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Lol typical drag va, va driven bs..... everyone acts like they are twelve because they find it funny. Congrats y0. Incase you didn't read the title, that is the tag of the turbo gsr in question. Obviously none of you figured that part out and lack the useful info I am looking for about the car. Reason this isn't in the road kill section was because no race or kill took place. Read the original post. Now for more details about the car. It was a white gsr turbo lowered on what looked liked gold rotas with polished lip
We are the one's that act twelve, but yet you are the one that street races. It seems to me that you are the one that needs to grow up.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:17 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

How the fuck were we supposed to know that the title was the tag?

Fucking moron
Old 01-19-2012, 06:00 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Where does it say I street raced this integra? LoL...
Old 01-19-2012, 06:01 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Where does it say I street raced this integra? LoL...
Driving home from work last night. Saw a clean turbo gsr integra. Tried to play with my stock cobalt ss but I had to get off on the next exit to head home. Anyone have any idea who owns it or if he is on this board? Good looking car for sure.
It was more or less implied.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:08 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

HOLY FUCK A TURBO HONDA ON ROTAS?

THAT FUCKING NARROWS IT DOWN FER SHUR

Last edited by Lay Zee H; 01-19-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:16 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
How the fuck were we supposed to know that the title was the tag?

Fucking moron

I asked about the car. If you knew anyone with that tag let alone that tag on a turbo gsr you would be able to post correctly to this topic. Sadly You do not.

Originally Posted by L_U_C_K
It was more or less implied.

So you ASSUMED that I street raced this integra even though in the post it clearly states I had to take the next exit, let alone this is my DD. its a cobalt. its not fast by any means. Its fun to take S turns and such with but drag race this isnt the car I would choose to do such. Stop Assuming, Read the whole post and correctly respond or dont post. Simple as that.