Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Eat A Dick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Originally Posted by starbux
Wait... what about mega meets? Pretty sure it put you to shame laser... and at my most I was pulling in more cars that you were also at Dicks... EVERYONE LOVES DICKS!
I miss the Dick's meets
Old 12-29-2011, 09:43 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 2 Chainz
I miss the Dick's meets
Funny Fact: starbux (Dicks meet) and I (REV-X meet) started out this year working together.
Old 12-29-2011, 09:53 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Funny Fact: starbux (Dicks meet) and I (REV-X meet) started out this year working together.
Isn't that special

Old 12-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Wow that picture looks exactly like my Grandma.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:13 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Wow that picture looks exactly like my Grandma.
No wonder you look like a girl.
Old 12-29-2011, 01:39 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Fun fact : I (specone.va) was not entirely told about how bad the situation was between their 2 meets and the fact that bringing me into the picture was the last string before shutting down... and then shutting down with out discussing it with me... which we agreed aupon when I first said I was going to use my name with your meet....

tl:dr sup notes

Got buttfucked by jesus
Old 12-29-2011, 05:17 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Dude, your life sucks.....everytime i see you post, you boast about the meet you had and how big it was.....One gun and One bullet, Don't fail...God believes you can do it.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:27 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Old 12-29-2011, 06:22 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

MAMM = Mid-Atlantic Mega Meets. I was going there before you were even in the state back in 2005. I know the guy that pretty much led to them getting shutdown.... always some idiot street racer. And before REV-X kicked off I went to Dicks, both times it was a ghost town, but I heard you had some issues as well... something about being scared off the lot or something, can't remember. In fact it was about that time when you (as Spec.VA) teamed up with REV-X.

I said it "was." But give me more details, I'll see if I can come annoy you in real life
don't try n act like you've been around n to everything......you ever go to the BIG meets that were once a month before the mid-atlantic mega meets? even know what I'm talking about? doubt it.
Old 12-29-2011, 06:23 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Jesus take the wheel!

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)