VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   Should I report this PWC cop? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/should-i-report-pwc-cop-311339/)

Quentin 09-21-2009 01:55 PM

Should I report this PWC cop?

So today I'm on my motorcycle heading to the gym. Im wearing gym shorts, beater, and gloves, backpack, and helmet (yes I know lil gear, gym is like 1.5miles away). Anyways as soon as Im bout to get on the main street that runs from my house all these cops fly by and go into my neighborhood. I look back to see if they go to my street but they keep going.

Anyways I proceed to gym. I'm cruising and I decide to pass a car. I pass the car and get back in the right lane. Out of nowhere a cop comes and pulls me over. I'm like ARGGHH the moment I passed he was there. Anyways I pull over, take off the helmet. And I'm trying to get my backpack off to get my license I have inside.

Cop rolls up. Meets me as I get off the bike and HANDCUFFS me. I'm like WTF this is a little much for speeding. He then says a burglary happened down my street and I matched the description (Im assuming young black male). He then puts me in the car and asks for my license. I tell him its in my backpack. He goes through and gets it. He was like your coming from that direction (duh I live there) and I saw you weaving through traffic (I passed one car) as if you were evading.

Another cop shows up and they talk blah blah blah. They get the witness or victim who comes to the scene and states its not me (thank GOD I know some people think all black people look alike). They let me go.

My questions are:
1. Are they just allowed to through the cuffs on so quick?
2. Did they have the right to go through my backpack like that? I never gave permission and I couldnt get it while cuffed.

I have his business card. Not sure if Im going to report. Sorry if this got long. Tried to give all the details.

kadafiz 09-21-2009 02:36 PM

Re: Should I report this PWC cop?

Fuck the fed's .. i wouldn't waste my time on it probably gonna make you go to court n shit and at the end of the day the cop's will get away and keep on doing what they want to..

Lord Humongous 09-21-2009 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Quentin (Post 5654948)

My questions are:
1. Are they just allowed to through the cuffs on so quick?
2. Did they have the right to go through my backpack like that? I never gave permission and I couldnt get it while cuffed.

I have his business card. Not sure if Im going to report. Sorry if this got long. Tried to give all the details.

Yes.
Yes.

You got off and nothing else happened to you. Walk away

Originally Posted by kadafiz (Post 5655043)
Fuck the fed's .. i wouldn't waste my time on it probably gonna make you go to court n shit and at the end of the day the cop's will get away and keep on doing what they want to..

And you're a dipshit.

team703 09-21-2009 03:05 PM

Blackhole material. Sucks though, atleast they didn't tase you.

CAPSLOCK 09-21-2009 03:59 PM

you should have yelled dont taze me bro

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 09-21-2009 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by rallen (Post 5655261)

LOL

Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary here. Entirely protocol.

CRANKWALK 09-21-2009 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by rallen (Post 5655261)

^lol.
sucks that happened to ya though.

ufctapout 09-21-2009 04:07 PM

Nudes of the cop???

fastnuf 09-21-2009 04:48 PM

Yes, they have the right to detain you. As long as they don't move you from the scene. That's why they had the witness come to you. If they took you somewhere then you are technically under arrest.....

Quentin 09-21-2009 04:57 PM

O alright. Yea I figured everything was by the books. Even though I'm still suspect of them searching through my backpack!