Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

RT 28. burger king meet (bike crash)

Old 04-13-2008, 09:46 PM
Switchin_Lanes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BoostedVaDa has disabled reputation
Default Re: RT 28. burger king meet (bike crash)

i was there didn't see the crash. what color was the bike. I was in the white s10
Old 04-14-2008, 09:26 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

Originally Posted by Stea1thy
heh, you guys never know, he probably slipped on gravel....you guys all know bikes have two wheels right? i can count numerous times I've lost control from gravel at low speeds.....but then again...high revving? probably a dumbass who was trying to make a get attention, revved real high, and accidently let the clutch out at like 9k while turning...

i've seen numerus dumbassess in dc do that in front of the clubs, and seen 2 of em wreck for acting like idiots FUCKING FAAAAAAAANTASTIC
Ya my friend almost dumped his bike doing a burnout in a parking lot because of a very small amount of gravel on the ground.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered member

JOHNBOY01 has disabled reputation

I was there, the guy was leavin out of bk him an his friend i guess an like the guy who wrecked his back tire got lose on him an he jus couldn't control it an the bike came down on top of him, so me an my lil cousin ran over to him an picked the bike up off of him an he was dazed he had no idea where he was at
Old 04-15-2008, 04:40 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

The typical things that happen there. There is always idiots at that spot
Old 04-18-2008, 01:27 PM
Registered Member

92DIME has disabled reputation

about what time did the crash happen?

i showed up at about 11:30ish

i was in a cammed black s-10, and my buddy was in a slammed white s-10
Old 04-18-2008, 01:59 PM
Registered Member

nyteshade151 has disabled reputation

He was copying another biker that had just left that was revving at a cop that recently started cruising through the parking lot on friday/saturday night a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by nsnz33
you guys are too harsh, shit happens, glad that he's okay, and that he's learned his lesson.
NO, He deserves all the lashings he gets. First off he was antagonizing the cop that was up there and when he goes to leave tries to show off some more. Tries rev it up after coming out of the right turn and went down. This why spots are getting shut down all around, for the same stupid crap. so if the bike did come down on top of him (which i didn't see but i did see from the time he started the bike up till his bike was put up on the truck) then serves him right. Hopefully he'll act more like a responsible adult next time
Old 04-18-2008, 02:16 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

soooooo.......???? everyone that was there saw something different. thats what i get out of the whole situation.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:57 PM
Registered Member

Mothership88000 is an unknown quantity at this point

One time I pulled out of a parking lot on my bike and got hit from the side. Even though she was going slow I fell very fast and I couldn't get up for a while.
Think of a time when you slammed your elbow really hard and couldn't move your arm!
Old 04-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Eat Out

ALL IN has disabled reputation

One time at band camp....