Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

On "racers" tonight...

Old 01-03-2007, 10:48 PM
In Hiding?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee
Default On "racers" tonight...

Stop being so stupid about... everything...
I know some of you *might* know how to drive well or drive a "fast car," but I'm getting irritated at those of you who do neither...
specifically, a few people Late tonight...
1) Red mustang on 29... realize that maybe someone wouldn't want to go at it because of the patrols in the area... hope you had fun with the heat, 'cause 4 seperate cars (3 squad, 1 unmarked) circled the [business name] I pulled into to park after it was pointed out to me company had seen me... how'd going straight work out?
2)Silver civic on 495 around 2am... stupid... just stupid... why the hell would you go off the eisenhower connecter exit to come back on at over a buck? was that supposed to impress me? the needless weaving on an empty road just heightens the chance something could go wrong for you....Your "drift" around me at the stoplight wasn't nearly as cool as you might think it was...

And a general statement: rte 1 near alexandria; never a good idea... just isn't..

I know I'm not one to talk about trying to keep things safe, especially based on my responses to these situations... but come on people, don't start what your car or ability can't handle...At least nothing ended with a bang tonight...

anywho... was just in a venting mood... FLAME ON!
Old 01-03-2007, 10:50 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift
Default Re: On "racers" tonight...

.......what?.....
Old 01-03-2007, 10:58 PM
In Hiding?

YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee YellowBanshee

Just a lot of stupid shit happening in one night 'cause I don't know how to back down and ignore people that are driving like idiots...

I'm just annoyed at people trying to start shit in places with a heavy police presence or who cut me off at over 100mph when I'm the only other car in sight on a 4 lane highway...
Old 01-03-2007, 11:02 PM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Originally Posted by YellowBanshee
I'm just annoyed at people trying to start shit in places with a heavy police presence or who cut me off at over 100mph when I'm the only other car in sight on a 4 lane highway...
Get their plates and call the non emergencey line for the police. Report them as a concerned citizen,"I think they may have been drinking officer"
Old 01-03-2007, 11:06 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by YellowBanshee
Your "drift" around me at the stoplight wasn't nearly as cool as you might think it was...
duh. he wanted your phone number... didnt you learn ANYThING from tokyo drift? GALL!
Old 01-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by projekt
duh. he wanted your phone number... didnt you learn ANYThING from tokyo drift? GALL!
i learned i have a very justifyable fettish for asians
Old 01-05-2007, 03:42 AM
Grludtf?

Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie

Originally Posted by projekt
lmfao good one