Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Pulled over this morning (5 tickets)

Old 11-19-2004, 01:02 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BooBees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pulled over this morning (5 tickets)

fuckin cop wrote me a ticket for my exhaust, and i have a stock TYPE R exhaust, and the fucker wouldnt believe me that its a stock exhaust, he told me to rev my shit and i did and u can hear the damn engine more than the exhaust, then he goes "oh ok thats my fault", fuckin hate pigs, oh and thats the same night i got 5 tickets too and got my car towed and had to pay $100 towin fee out of my pocket
Old 11-19-2004, 01:49 PM
Company Man

LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE

Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
I still find it amazing that I drive all over Fairfax everyday, and I have not been harassed for my exhaust...

Dan
Anytime I get back from driving I thank God I survived another day from the police. No joke
Old 11-19-2004, 01:53 PM

URSLOW has disabled reputation

Yeah that was gay there was two cops just chillin behind you when I saw you this morning. 6:30AM gettin a ticket that sucks
Old 11-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Banned

7THSIGN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LoWPRoFiLE
Anytime I get back from driving I thank God I survived another day from the police. No joke
yup. Me to. Im so paranoid when I drive. Im thinking cops are all around me and behind every corner.

I do remember when the dc/va/md sniper crime was going on, that's the only time I can remember that I wasnt worried about cops pulling me over for modifications.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:30 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

The only time I ever got pulled for exhaust mine was stock... I spent almost 10 minutes on the side of the road trying to convince the fucking pig that even though my car was loud my exhaust wasn't illegal.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

I got pulled down here once, got off. I was doin 49 in a 45 and he said I was driving wrecklessly, bitched about my car and some stuff, called my parents, after yelling at me for 10minutes. He didn't comment at all about my open downpipe, although I KNOW he heard it, you could hear me start a block away. 2.3l I5 sounds like sex.

-Andy
Old 11-19-2004, 06:15 PM
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

Get a lawyer. Regardless of whether or not the police followed procedure correctly on the stop, your in quite a serious situation regarding the type of charges placed against you, and the potential impact of the penalties. You definitely will need a lawyer to get you thru this with minimal penalty.

One thing though, how did you act towards the officer during the stop?
Old 11-22-2004, 07:20 AM

RED DC5-S has disabled reputation

URSLOW: You saw me when I was pulled over? Did you see how he made me stand outside in the fucking cold for in front of his cop car as he wrote up all 5 tickets? lol

Boxer4psi: I acted rather nice to the officer despite his mean attitude towards me. He was yelling at me (like with a raised voice) and he made facial gestures as i tried to explain to him what a coilover is. He told me to speak up when i was already talking clearly loud enough...I am definitely getting a lawyer no doubt.
Old 11-22-2004, 07:44 AM

fastcars101 has disabled reputation

I got pulled over yeasterday for expired county sticker, and the cop didnt say anything about my exhaust. And I have no cats and my car runs rich as shit. It's the civics and integras with exhaust. It really is gay and someone should do somthing. Like someone said before harleys and muscle cars are a hell of alot louder than civics with a cat-back system on it. down with NOVA cops!
Old 11-22-2004, 07:48 AM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

Originally Posted by fastcars101
I got pulled over yeasterday for expired county sticker, and the cop didnt say anything about my exhaust. And I have no cats and my car runs rich as shit. It's the civics and integras with exhaust. It really is gay and someone should do somthing. Like someone said before harleys and muscle cars are a hell of alot louder than civics with a cat-back system on it. down with NOVA cops!

As told to me by a FFX Co. cop, "We specifically target imports, mainly Japanese, as they are typically driven by teenagers who have a higher perpetuancy for street racing."

Quick Reply: Pulled over this morning (5 tickets)