Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Pulled Over

Old 01-15-2005, 08:20 PM
MKIV Votex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
meandub has disabled reputation
Default Pulled Over

SO, coming home from my girls parents house, soon as i turn on the main road that takes me home, pick up some speed, saw lights, pulled over. Cop states i was going 85 in a 55. He asks the drill, license registration. Comes back in a minute with a written warning, said to go straight home, i said i was. Soon as i get on the road again, i see about 10 other cars pulled over on the side of the road. Drove for about 30 minutes doing the speed limit, saw lights again, pulled over. I asked what am i getting pulled over for, he says license registration. I said its in my pocket, i just got pulled over, what am i getting pulled over for this time. He said if i asked him that again, he would take me downtown. I said ok, im going to give it to you but its in my pocket. Gave it to him, he looks at it, looks at me, and he said hell be right back. So i had to ask again, sorry sir, what am i getting pulled over for again? He says, ok, can you step out of the car for me sir, i said, uh ok. Can you please put both hands behind your back and spread your legs, i said am i under arrest or something, he said ask that again you will be. I didnt say anything else. He said that he was going to put me into his car because i was being uncooperative. Came back about 10 minutes later, and said, i ran your plates and your plates told me that your plates were ran and recorded somewhere, and that if your plates get run again, to pull you over and check your car out for modifications. You were pulled over for suspision. Got me out of the car, gave me back my license, and told me to go home now. Took off before i could even get back to my car. Came back to the car, noticed my hood was up, both doors open, carpet ripped up by the drivers seat, glove box, and all contents thrown on the floor, hatch was open, and my keys in the ignition. Dont know what the hell that was all for. My only guess is that at the Wal Mart meet, or the chic-filet meet, they ran and recorded my plates there. So if you went to either of these meets, be carefull about getting pulled over.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Metal-As-Fuck.

Live2Burn has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulled Over

you're lucky you don't know me, most cops have heard of me or know me personally, has only been a benefit with two cops that like my style.
Old 01-15-2005, 08:25 PM
Banned

94 Teggy is an unknown quantity at this point

join the club
Old 01-15-2005, 08:29 PM
Registered Member

kcook has disabled reputation

wow what a fucken dick head... what car do u have and what mods.. (pics plz)
Old 01-15-2005, 08:34 PM
Mseries

jaypee0930 has disabled reputation

whoa...i feel sorry for you bro
Old 01-15-2005, 08:36 PM
MKIV Votex

i have a 93 hatch, with not a whole lot, but some decent mods. I guess it was cause of one of the last meets i went to.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:06 PM

BKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond reputeBKS_SC2 has a reputation beyond repute

wow its called call a lawyer. This is a really big deal if its true.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:20 AM
you put what, where?

su_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these partssu_maverick is infamous around these parts

I would deffinatly call a lawyer on that one and/or file a formal complaint with the police office. The cop is responsible for telling you what he pulled you over for if you ask him and I dont agree that just having your plates registered could be probable cause to rip your car apart.

While it is an old and seldom used law, Virginia does have one that makes all non-OEM modifications illegal. PA used to have the same law until the aftermarket companies pooled their lawyers together and fought it.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:28 AM
MKIV Votex

Yeah it true, i was thinking the same thing. He didnt even give me his name, or badge number. Ive been pulled over numerous times before, but this time i was really scared.
Old 01-16-2005, 09:33 AM
NO MA'AM

deeseetoo has disabled reputation

damn, time to drive around with a tape recorder

Quick Reply: Pulled Over