Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

post car meets in the area

Old 02-17-2006, 07:42 PM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc
Default Re: post car meets in the area

Originally Posted by Boxer4PSI
Keep it civil in here or I will lock it. Zipties I'm getting tired of your flaming commentary. Knock off the e-thugging or I will ban you.
no prob from my end boxer4psi. i'm just trying to let homie know where i'm coming from. i didn't spend the last 14 years of my life training in different martial arts styles, fighting in karate tournments, mauy thai bouts, amtr. kickboxing bouts and ufc style bouts to let some butthead talk crap to me on line.

hey matt (underpresser23), you were trying to give him a heads up warning weren't you. how's the car coming? give me a buzz about when you are gonna make it up this way + discuss team things.

Last edited by 88mr2sc; 02-17-2006 at 10:26 PM.
Old 02-18-2006, 04:30 AM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

well just to get back on subject, yeah i remember 6 flags(any one remember that white single cam hb-with a homemadeturbo kit with no bov- dsm side mount, stock sr20 turbo, cx manifold, open down pipe, and with now fuel or engine management, that i put together.never ran right on the street, but ran a 13.9 the track)

-well whats going on? still no one coming out? just went to 2 spots last night just to hang out, but it was dead.
Old 02-18-2006, 05:24 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

I think it was a bit cold last night.
Old 02-18-2006, 07:42 AM
elantra gt hatch

04elantragtScot has disabled reputation

yea wait till spring and hopefully things will pick up again this weather keeps changing i mean heck it was 60 at the beginning of the week and now i see some snow showers bah
Old 02-19-2006, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

jspecS13 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LivinDreamsDC2
well just to get back on subject, yeah i remember 6 flags(any one remember that white single cam hb-with a homemadeturbo kit with no bov- dsm side mount, stock sr20 turbo, cx manifold, open down pipe, and with now fuel or engine management, that i put together.never ran right on the street, but ran a 13.9 the track)

-well whats going on? still no one coming out? just went to 2 spots last night just to hang out, but it was dead.

Everyone came out again at 11:30 - 12:00
Old 02-19-2006, 11:48 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

there were a lot of people out in fred friday night from what i hear.. i wasn't out anywhere though, that's just what i heard over the phone
Old 02-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Company Man

LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE LoWPRoFiLE

Whenever I went by Circuit City in Tysons Corner there were people there every Friday almost like clockwork. That was a few years ago though.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Rikk427 has disabled reputation

I certainly remember the good old days with V st, Possum Point, the 2 places in chantilly, Rose Hill, and "the strip" in manassas. Those were the days when everyone had a stock mustang with a H pipe and a flowmaster except me I had a IROC with a flowmaster lol. I wish there were still places like that. Back then even the pigs were cooler I remember seeing cops at V st doing burn outs. Anyone know of anything good going on tonight? What about the place off 50 in MD? I'm in VA and don't feel like going that far but for a night of nostalgia I might.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:19 PM
Capt. Spaulding

simplsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LivinDreamsDC2

i remember you. i think i even ran you.
Old 02-25-2006, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin madboostin

whats up with tonight anybody chillin

Quick Reply: post car meets in the area