Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Parking in NOVA

Old 06-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jayremix is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Parking in NOVA

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
thats why I carry a stem puller in my car. Pull out the tire stems, so when they think they have 4 flats, and they try to refill them at a gas station, or with a portable air pump, they cant Better than getting in trouble for slashing them too, just as much trouble for them
hey thats "ILLEGAL" lol
Old 06-10-2009, 04:41 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

These types of douchebaggery happens everywhere, not just NoVa.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:07 AM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 31337
It seems to me that more people are being less considerate to other people in the area. I saw this doucebag today when I was going to lunch. It was at the 5 guys in Warrenton. Way to take up 2 spots! Don't be a dick, yes your car is uber ghey, the go fast stickers on the windshield don't add extra HP and yes you are a dick. Some free advice. If you want to park like an asshole do it far away, not up close. If your car gets vandalized and you can't figure out why. NOW YOU KNOW.

That's my car. I don't care if you think I'm a dick and an asshole at the same time. Yer jus foamin cuz whatever you drive can't touch mah Vee-DUB.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:03 AM
OEM NEON

TMCHTRQ has disabled reputation

People in this state suck at driving period, they can't think or just make stupid ass decisions. I moved here back in 2001 from California and got my license out there and in my opinion, except for some of the retards out there drive a hell of alot better than people out here. I can go on and on but I won't lol....
Old 06-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

People in Virginia suck at driving for the most part, the only parts I like better about driving here (as opposed to LA/Socal in general) are that there aren't as many uninsured motorists in VA and the fact that most of the people who suck at driving drive slowly as opposed to CA where everyone and their mother is always going 80+
Old 06-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot

Originally Posted by Topik
People in Virginia suck at driving for the most part, the only parts I like better about driving here (as opposed to LA/Socal in general) are that there aren't as many uninsured motorists in VA and the fact that most of the people who suck at driving drive slowly as opposed to CA where everyone and their mother is always going 80+

yeaaahh..

see.. If the speed limit is 55.. i'm doing 70-75 MAX.. if you want to go around me.. be my guest. Dont think that i'm going to cater to anyone who is flashing me when there are 3 OTHER open lanes for you to use to get around me... (also means you have to be doing well over 80 to go around me in the first place)
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

To OP

You should have left a post-it note on next to his stickers saying:

"Next time you take up spots in this manner, I will key the living SHIT out of your peice <3<3<3"
Old 06-10-2009, 12:55 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
To OP

You should have left a post-it note on next to his stickers saying:

"Next time you take up spots in this manner, I will key the living SHIT out of your peice <3<3<3"
+1, or call the local pd to ticket it
Old 06-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Registered Member

31337 has disabled reputation

I doubt the cops would even come much less ticket it. If it wasn't raining and busy as hell there I wouldn't have even thought twice about it because I see it all the time.

I don't live in the area I just happened to be there because of business.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:25 PM
Function > Form

6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY

Only if you think it would work... I have little faith in my locals.