Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

NOVA Meet.. What did we get kicked out for this time?

Old 12-04-2004, 08:25 AM
Gotta Love Twins!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of
Default Re: NOVA Meet.. What did we get kicked out for this time?

This is the reason why I have never gone....I read about too much bullshit that happens. We have enough problems with the FFX cops by just driving to and from work, school, hangouts but now why would I want to put myself in a place to open it all up for even more tickets. Maybe it sounds like you guys should actually ask a police officer to hang out at those places that way stupid people hopefully would not be stupid anymore.
-Ryan
Old 12-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Registered Member

D_Eclipse9916 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
This is the reason why I have never gone....I read about too much bullshit that happens. We have enough problems with the FFX cops by just driving to and from work, school, hangouts but now why would I want to put myself in a place to open it all up for even more tickets. Maybe it sounds like you guys should actually ask a police officer to hang out at those places that way stupid people hopefully would not be stupid anymore.
-Ryan
You know its a sad day when I feel that there should be a few motorcycle cops there from the beginning to catch the people that are being faggots. I got there around 7:20 when there was like no one, parked my car and didnt get back to my car till the cops pushed us out. THATS how it should be (except for people with nice cars that have crowds around em....damnit)
Old 12-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Banned

94 Teggy is an unknown quantity at this point

i was there at 730, and people were already acting like fucktards
Old 12-04-2004, 09:00 AM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold

lol, looks like yall aren't invited back to ffx town center.....EVER...to even let the manager have to walk out there and bust on everyone's ass who went there. Thats just embarassing. Did everyone park in the basement like they were supposed to?
Old 12-04-2004, 09:26 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

yea, i was only there til 8 cause i had SAT's this morning, BUT, when i was there, my friends w/ the 2 old school caprices, were ASKED by a cop on a motorcycle when we were there what they had in it and what kinda subs and stuff. dont know what went on AFTERWARD, but yea....i wish i were there
Old 12-04-2004, 09:39 AM
Livin it up

Enemigo has disabled reputation

I think a meet should be held down in F'burg.. i know there's no emissions and i rarely ever see cops.. I'm sure we can all meet at the Parking lot of Lowes and then go across the street to a New Brick Oven pizza place and get some Grub. I know the owner and i'm sure we can get a nice discount.. Does this sound like something people wanna do?
Old 12-04-2004, 09:50 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

thats friggin far!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2004, 09:55 AM
Livin it up

Enemigo has disabled reputation

Make it a Cruise/meet
Old 12-04-2004, 09:57 AM
Closed 11/07

ProMotionTuning is an unknown quantity at this point

You can not have any ORGANIZED meets in the City of Fredericksburg on any Carl D Silver Properties (AKA Central Park) unless you have a store owners written permission and a contact number for that person. Be aware that if any charges or problems arise from the gathering, the person(s) who gave permission will be held responsible for any damages. This is the only reason many places will not allow groups to gather in cars.

I am up for a fredericksburg meet....

In regards to your friends with the Caprices... In my eyes they started trouble the second they got there... They NEVER parked for the first 45 min I was there and the real loud one (not the bass one) kept speeding around the basement and almost hit atleast 10 people. I think they should be banned from future meets.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:30 AM

GeniusGZA has disabled reputation

all i know is that stinky piece of shit in the basement that was having a bass-off should have been kicked out immediately...other than that from what i seen everyone was acting civil

Quick Reply: NOVA Meet.. What did we get kicked out for this time?