Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New from Woodbridge, VA.

Old 09-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Pizza Delivery Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these partssupranite90 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: New from Woodbridge, VA.

hope you don't get butt hurt easily.....like the last guy....
Old 09-29-2010, 03:14 AM
Nothing but time...

Venice has disabled reputation

Welcome i work across the street from the main gate i think i seen you going on base a couple times .

Take everything with a grain of salt ,some people here just like to push buttons .
Old 09-29-2010, 03:58 AM
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ

Originally Posted by Venice
Welcome i work across the street from the main gate i think i seen you going on base a couple times .

Take everything with a grain of salt ,some people here just like to push buttons .

So what your saying is if you push a button.......
Spoiler

Last edited by ಠ__ಠ; 09-29-2010 at 04:00 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

What he means to say is there are a lot of trolls here on VADriven. They live for no reason by to get little green boxes on websites and scare away new people to establish dominance.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:35 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
What he means to say is there are a lot of trolls here on VADriven. They live for no reason by to get little green boxes on websites and scare away new people to establish dominance.
I thought you left, Jesus?
Old 09-29-2010, 05:56 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Welcome, don't take anything seriously and of course needs moar lower!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

Cidate is on a distinguished road

quantico blows nuts btw
Old 09-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

welcome d00ds. car looks good.
Old 09-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Shift.

NightRider2.0 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
because of that lift kit you have on there...gettin threw snow or over obstacles.
Haha.Good one. Actually its just those damn 17's on it right now. I really want to get rid of them but I'm not looking to spend any money right now.lol Thanks though.

I work on TBS side, so I don't usually go on the main gate, but you might have seen me before. I believe I'm the only Marine Corps looking duece rolling around.lol

Originally Posted by supranite90
hope you don't get butt hurt easily.....like the last guy....
I'm a fucking Marine, these guys are the least of my worries.haha You ever been around a group of Marines? Bunch of loud mouth, assholes, that only live to kill others' morale with they're ingenious jokes.lol

Originally Posted by Donkey-Punch
Instead of J blue, can I call you blue J?
Wouldn't be the first time. Believe me, any nickname you might think of, has probably been brought to my attention one time before. After all, I have had this last name for 20 years now.

Originally Posted by speedeast
Welcome aboard, 1990 fastback here; also in Woodbridge.
What color? I seen a white kid, probably a college dude, that did a 180 and rode past me the other day, I went to find him but he ninja vanished in construction work.lol Do you ever go out around here?
Originally Posted by Cidate
quantico blows nuts btw
Indeed it does, I agree 100% lol

Originally Posted by jdm jim
welcome d00ds. car looks good.
Thank you sir.

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Welcome, don't take anything seriously and of course needs moar lower!
Tell me about it. I want to get Stance GR+ during the winter.

Last edited by NightRider2.0; 09-29-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:17 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by NightRider2.0
You ever been around a group of Marines? Bunch of loud mouth, assholes, that only live to kill others' morale with they're ingenious jokes.lol
The only marines I have met that are cool are the two that work in my office as recruiters.

and they are usually a bunch of loudmouths because they have a tendency to THINK they are badasses.

Quick Reply: New from Woodbridge, VA.