Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New unmarked cop car in northern va

Old 03-25-2009, 08:01 AM
OEM NEON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TMCHTRQ has disabled reputation
Default Re: New unmarked cop car in northern va

You'll never get this was going to the fairfax county court house to pay a fine and saw like a 2000 toyota prius in the parking garage where all the cops park and it had the antena's and lights where the sun visors are.... lol I thought that was weird, they're going to save the environment while pulling us over....
Old 03-25-2009, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

rlataille has disabled reputation

I dont know if I could pull over for a prius or a TC I may have to put on my flashers and cuise well I call 911 and tell them to have a charger sent my way..... Its just humiliating
Old 03-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

31337 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rall14RT3
Those pr!cks just doesn't give up, they would rather pull people over for speeding and other BS when they should be worrying about thieves...is that their main source of income?
SHOCKER!!!

Silly you, you actually think the Police are there to protect you (well maybe not you). The real job of the police is to generate revenue for the locality they serve. If you don't believe me then look around and tell me how many times you see them giving out tickets for the horrid crime of speeding and the army of cops giving out HOV tickets. Then go into Herndon or other areas like Herndon and see how many cops are arresting the drug dealers and illegals? Heck they even wait outside of 7-11 and Home Depot for the cops to come and arrest them. Think about this, if you say run a stop sign or make a turn (right or left) in an area where you aren't suppose to make that turn and you get a ticket, the cost of the fine is a lot less then the day of work you need to take off to go to court over it that most people just pay the fine. The whole point of them running cars like Tc's (my wife has one) is bait. when you or "sir rice a lot" is driving down the road and look over and see the fender of a Tc and decides they are going to race this guy or if two people who are on the road for the purpose of racing and look in their mirrors and see a Tc they are going to go for it. I'll let you figure out what happens next. Don't be angry at the cops, they are just doing their job. Why do you think there are so many of them? The bean counters have figured out that 1 cop costs x amount of money to have but generate y amount of income which is greater then the cost and if that officer was not out there they wouldn't make a profit. The problem is not the police, but the elected officials. I fully support people speaking to their public officials and maybe adjusting their opinion using various means of debate.
Old 03-25-2009, 09:41 AM

NVMX-5 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 31337
SHOCKER!!!

Silly you, you actually think the Police are there to protect you (well maybe not you). The real job of the police is to generate revenue for the locality they serve. If you don't believe me then look around and tell me how many times you see them giving out tickets for the horrid crime of speeding and the army of cops giving out HOV tickets. Then go into Herndon or other areas like Herndon and see how many cops are arresting the drug dealers and illegals? Heck they even wait outside of 7-11 and Home Depot for the cops to come and arrest them. Think about this, if you say run a stop sign or make a turn (right or left) in an area where you aren't suppose to make that turn and you get a ticket, the cost of the fine is a lot less then the day of work you need to take off to go to court over it that most people just pay the fine. The whole point of them running cars like Tc's (my wife has one) is bait. when you or "sir rice a lot" is driving down the road and look over and see the fender of a Tc and decides they are going to race this guy or if two people who are on the road for the purpose of racing and look in their mirrors and see a Tc they are going to go for it. I'll let you figure out what happens next. Don't be angry at the cops, they are just doing their job. Why do you think there are so many of them? The bean counters have figured out that 1 cop costs x amount of money to have but generate y amount of income which is greater then the cost and if that officer was not out there they wouldn't make a profit. The problem is not the police, but the elected officials. I fully support people speaking to their public officials and maybe adjusting their opinion using various means of debate.
hey man i voted for pedro
Old 03-25-2009, 09:50 AM
|OoOo|oOoO|

atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays

Originally Posted by atifsays
LOL did the Scion TC have a Green License plate frame?
Are you just avoiding this question?
Old 03-25-2009, 11:07 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

HAi guyz.

Got a great idea.

Ready?

Dont do dumb shit.......... And you wont have to worry WOW!

ON other news, dude is super foamin with a big blox of text up there. He doesn't realize that traffic police are supposed to do.....

guess this one!

....traffic violations!!! YAYYY You are DA WINNRAR!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Zero Fighter

rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3 rall14RT3

Originally Posted by 31337
SHOCKER!!!

Yeah, I completely understand what you're saying...but lately I've been seeing more cops, both county and state troopers, pulling people over on 610 and other places where they usually are rarely seen. I don't feel threatened in any kind of way just for the fact that they have no reason to pull me over, unless it's for speeding or any other traffic violation, but to me it's just annoying seeing them on almost every other stop light. And the one time you're not cautious, they'll get YOU since you're driving a "rice rocket" or any kind of modded cars that most likely will stand out.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered Member

strightproblems has disabled reputation

down here in md they have undercovers driving freaking construction vans with ladders on top....i think its funny
Old 03-26-2009, 03:55 AM
Registered member

E-AT_me has disabled reputation

quick question.. why the hell does the Manassas campus of Nova have a damn CHARGER for a police car? this seems like a waste. why don't they have a prius.. this baffles me.. sorry, way off topic, but seriously folks, how fast do you need to get from one side of the campus to the other? talk about retarded spending...
Old 03-26-2009, 04:02 AM
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
HAi guyz.

Got a great idea.

Ready?

Dont do dumb shit.......... And you wont have to worry WOW!

ON other news, dude is super foamin with a big blox of text up there. He doesn't realize that traffic police are supposed to do.....

guess this one!

....traffic violations!!! YAYYY You are DA WINNRAR!
Yes but the state is wasting way to much money on undercover cars at the time when we have a failing budget and state workers are being laid off. It's not a matter of traffic cops doing their job, it's that the state has turned upholding the law into a profitable business.

Quick Reply: New unmarked cop car in northern va