Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New memeber Here

Old 04-14-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aladdin20110 has disabled reputation
Default Re: New memeber Here

hahahahahhahahah, yea magic carpet.. i think of my s as being a magic carpet.. lol... yea well the wreak just opened opportunities for me to get it done the way i want FINALLLYY!! and it wasnt too bad of a wreak either... (iguess u cn call it the genie working his magic.) helpin me get up off my ass and do the car right... hahha.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered Member

aladdin20110 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ravenracer
Welcome , to the board i go to ods every now and then . What cars are in involved with at ODS
yea Wednesday nights are test and tune.. i like those the best..

lets see wht kinda carss..

you got ur typical hatch backs, then some well tuned fast as hell ones (one or 2)..

u got ur V-dubs, mustangs, muscle cars... tons of imports, evo's, sti's , a fast as hell crown vic supercharged... love to see it race

then

the motorbikes... best to watch in my opinion!

YOu know the usual stuff.. then u got my S... hahha last time i was there, i was the only s... kinda nice... hhaha
Old 04-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by djyuck
Good to have you. I hope your wreck isn't foreshadowing of stupid driving to come. Post pics of your S2k when you get the chance. Sounds nice looking... An 03 s2k was my last car... Kinda miss it.
holy shit you're still around?
Old 04-14-2008, 11:13 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by aladdin20110
the motorbikes... best to watch in my opinion!