Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New MEMber sayin hey

Old 02-09-2003, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FASTEG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New MEMber sayin hey

HEY I just wanted to say whats up. I currently drive a heavily 91 Integra LS and im soon buying an 02 mustang gt. I live in fauquier county (10 minutes west of manassas) Im glad I found this webboard, cause ive been reading the treads and its a great site.
Old 02-09-2003, 10:33 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

i have no idea where you live at, but welcome to the board.......and just build and boost the integra and completely destroy the gt, hahahaha.........
Old 02-09-2003, 10:42 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

Old 02-09-2003, 11:55 AM

scironzts is an unknown quantity at this point

can't wait to see some pics of that shit. i agree with "MORE IMPATIENT" though... just build the hell outta the teg, and kick the gt to the curb.
Old 02-09-2003, 06:44 PM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

...watup!...welcome to the board!
Old 02-09-2003, 08:49 PM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Damn this site is growing if we have members from northern VA ..now we are drag703 and drag540.
Old 02-10-2003, 07:30 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

...and drag301, when I am at work.

Welcome to the board!

Why a mustang?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:08 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93

Good choice with dumping the teg and buying a MUSTANG. Now you can build some real HP. Welcome to the board.
Old 02-11-2003, 05:32 AM

FASTEG is an unknown quantity at this point

I decided to sell the teg to get some money while its still worth anything. It is a beautiful car and it has been a great project for the last 2 years. I was seriously going to do a custom turbo/fogger system with a rebuild. The car only has 90000 miles so I am somewhat reluctant to sell it but I know now is the prime if I want to get any money out of it. I have a zex kit on it will pull good times at the track. If anyone is interested in buying the car email me or let me know on here. Its got a huge list of mods and the only work it needs is to have some touch up work done on the body kit paint and a couple small repairs. Mechanically the car is in great shape. I was drawn to get the gt because Im a college student and I just need something to get me back and forth to class in comfort and be daily driven. Lets just say the teg is nice but isnt the most comfortable vehicle to sit in traffic with (clutchmasters stage 3 clutch)

Quick Reply: New MEMber sayin hey