Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need some help on stuff to do in DC.

Old 12-14-2005, 03:35 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default Need some help on stuff to do in DC.

Well, I live south of Richmond, VA, and Im taking a girl out saturday night and going up to DC. Nothing really planned, just a random trip. I was wondering if theres anything cool to do that would be... date-ish. Last time I was up there was last year, and I remember seeing an ice skating thing setup... anything like that?

Any ideas? Probably end up parking somewhere and walking around the memorials / bullshit most of the night.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need some help on stuff to do in DC.

georgetown.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Clutch Master

nnguyenc has disabled reputation

alexandria old town...not really in DC but nice place to walk around during xmas time
Old 12-14-2005, 04:18 PM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

how do i get to both these places/what is there to do (aside from walking around)

oh yea.. i probably wont be getting up there till around 10-11ish at night. its not a big deal if stuff isnt really open.

thanks for the responses so far.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:36 PM
Registered member

drifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these partsdrifterXXX is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by coolme187
georgetown.

and if you plan on going into a bar(M st.), DO NOT WEAR your NEW BALANCES....wear some kind of leather shoe/boot, doesn`t have to be a dress shoe, but do not wear anything you would wear to the GYM. the under ground K st.(has a movie theater) in georgetown is water front, the restruants are closed for the season down there, real private, NICE*......
Old 12-14-2005, 06:11 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

if your into the bars/clubs type shit you could also go to Clarendon. aobut 10 min max outside dc and a good nitelife there.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:51 PM
whatever ho.

chinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these parts

the waterfront in georgetown is nice.. and you can go to a lot of restaurants around that area.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:40 PM
ASE Master

not really looking for any clubs. something just me and her.

so georgetown is sounds good. how do i get there?

once again, thanks for the input.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:33 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by drifterXXX

and if you plan on going into a bar(M st.), DO NOT WEAR your NEW BALANCES....wear some kind of leather shoe/boot, doesn`t have to be a dress shoe, but do not wear anything you would wear to the GYM. the under ground K st.(has a movie theater) in georgetown is water front, the restruants are closed for the season down there, real private, NICE*......
I never had a problem going to any club/bar in skate shoes
Old 12-15-2005, 04:35 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by onepointone
not really looking for any clubs. something just me and her.

so georgetown is sounds good. how do i get there?

once again, thanks for the input.
g town?
95n, 495 towards tysons, 66e, rosslyn key bridge exit..3 light make a left, go over the bridge...wahla

Quick Reply: Need some help on stuff to do in DC.