Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need Gym Suggestions

Old 01-16-2008, 01:50 PM
B4NNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon
Default Re: Need Gym Suggestions

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
planet fitness in falls church, eden center. $10 a mo no contract n like a $40 sign up fee. the only downside to them is their db's only go to 60lbs, the rest up to 100 are stored in the back.
Damn that's a good deal, if only it was closer to me.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Go Hokies!!!

spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Dont you have to be a resident in springfield to use the rec center? I used the rec center down here in va beach and it fine for me. Ill probably check out lifetime fitness and golds. I need somewhere thats not too expensive.
Old 01-16-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Curves. It's the best gym EVAR!
Old 01-16-2008, 06:16 PM
B4NNED

Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon Turbo Neon

Originally Posted by spike
Dont you have to be a resident in springfield to use the rec center? I used the rec center down here in va beach and it fine for me. Ill probably check out lifetime fitness and golds. I need somewhere thats not too expensive.
Hmm, i'm not sure about that one you would have to check with them. Lifetime is probaly the best gym around but far from inexpensive.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

this is my shit ... for freeee suckasss
Old 01-16-2008, 06:41 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by TONYANJAII
i have a membership to lifetime fitness, its 24 hours a day and its about 60 bucks a month
ps dont listen to this guy its not true last time i remember they were charging me $250 some bucks deposit or something and then a $65 bucks monthly payment
Old 01-16-2008, 06:42 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by ravenracer
this is my shit ... for freeee suckasss
Did you pay for those...if so sucka...I workout for free in a gym paid for by someone else. Yes I want a cookie too.

But not a bad gym you got there.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Jedi Grand Master

94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spike
Lee District and the other "RECenters" are open for anyone. You get a better deal for membership if you are a Fairfax County resident. Atleast this is how it was when I worked there 4 years ago.

To the OP...I would def go to Lee District or South Run RECenters if I were you.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Go Hokies!!!

spike is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks. Ill check out South rec since its closer. Hopefully its good as you say it is.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:58 AM
Keeping It Real !!

Originally Posted by derangedazn
Did you pay for those...if so sucka...I workout for free in a gym paid for by someone else. Yes I want a cookie too.

But not a bad gym you got there.
hell no , i aint paying for that stuff lol . Its the Family gym in my house. I haven't even touch the machines yet tho lol

Quick Reply: Need Gym Suggestions