Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Merry X-mas to me

Old 12-24-2003, 03:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow CX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Merry X-mas to me

I woke up this morning to find my car broken in to. Fuckers stole my gauge pod the one on the dash not the piller. Its ok though they didn't cover the light up good and I got YOUR ASS ON CAMERA. I alittle mad cause they broke the window and I don't have insurance. Anyone want to buy a 92 hatch.
Old 12-24-2003, 04:48 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Sorry to hear that mang. Glad you still have the car. Fuck thieves.
Old 12-24-2003, 05:25 AM
FredVegas

B16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura aboutB16ASilverHonda has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Merry X-mas to me

Originally posted by Slow CX
I woke up this morning to find my car broken in to. Fuckers stole my gauge pod the one on the dash not the piller. Its ok though they didn't cover the light up good and I got YOUR ASS ON CAMERA. I alittle mad cause they broke the window and I don't have insurance. Anyone want to buy a 92 hatch.
how much are you looking for the hatch?
Old 12-24-2003, 07:06 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

my boys integra got broken into 2 nights ago...but we think we know who did it..and we see these fuckers at bk all the time
Old 12-24-2003, 07:20 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

^^^who?
Old 12-24-2003, 07:55 AM
2.0 in da works

TODAEG6-R is an unknown quantity at this point

harry
Old 12-24-2003, 08:10 AM
Sexy Moderator

Type R 2c is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to hear that man...why u sellin the hatch???
Old 12-24-2003, 08:46 AM
Gone.

Originally posted by kalokohan
^^^who?
Where did this happen? In front of the house?
Old 12-24-2003, 10:10 AM
Registered Member

Slow CX is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to get 3-3500 for everything. I don't want to deal with this shit anymore. This is the 3rd time its happened. I was thinking about selling it anyway. This just helped me make up my mind. When I get a house with a garage I will build up another hatch. Plus I just got a 04 tacoma to add to my toy collection.

the car is gutted

Last edited by Slow CX; 12-24-2003 at 10:27 AM.
Old 12-24-2003, 04:10 PM
lolwat

VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts

Quick Reply: Merry X-mas to me