Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Looking for someone to burn a uberdata or crome chip

Old 08-01-2006, 07:49 PM
lolwat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these partsVAsol is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Looking for someone to burn a uberdata or crome chip

hes in springfield. northern va
Old 08-02-2006, 02:57 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Where in Maryland are you for fuck's sake, so people can gauge distance.
Old 08-02-2006, 04:33 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

sohc muse, he posted in another thread, he tunes one or both of them
Old 08-02-2006, 06:12 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by EEK
sohc muse, he posted in another thread, he tunes one or both of them

Yea i was about to say get ahold of Mat. Mat will tune the car and make it run really well. He will be tuning my si in the winter latest. Great guy. Brad (S-Fab) Does really good manifolds so if your friend is looking for a few more ponies thats another way to go. Brad is going to be doing my manifold,and intercooler and piping.
Old 08-02-2006, 07:01 AM
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MerF
Brauning Motorsports works hard at tuning until they get it where the owner wants it, at least as I witnessed it.

Located around Colonial beach (US-301 around the VA/MD border). No idea where you are, but you posted in NoVa so I guess it's acceptable travel for you.

If you want to see what the shop looks like, feel free to check out thier dynoday video below:

Marks in Jail Right Now. LOL

Originally Posted by Potomac News
• A Colonial Beach man is in jail after a hit-and-run accident that sent two people to area hospitals.

The accident occurred just north of the Stafford County line at southbound Exit 148 near Quantico at 2:03 p.m., said Virginia State Police.

Mark Brauning, 29, was being held in the Prince William-Manassas regional jail in lieu of a $5,000 bond, said Sgt. Terry Licklider, state police spokesman.

About 2 p.m. Brauning, driving a 2005 Infiniti, attempted to change lanes and hit a box truck, which veered into another lane and hit a Ford Ranger that slammed into a guardrail, Licklider said.

Drivers of the box truck and Ranger were sent to area hospitals with non life-threatening injuries, Licklider said.

Brauning left the accident scene and was found 32 minutes later by a Stafford Sheriff's deputy on U.S. 1, Licklider said.
http://www.potomacnews.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WPN%2FMGArticle%2FWPN_BasicArti cle&c=MGArticle&cid=1149189742679&path=!news
Old 08-02-2006, 08:26 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Hahahahaha....holy shit!
Old 08-02-2006, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

Hondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud of

damn..............but i am in silver spring,MD
Old 08-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MerF
Hahahahaha....holy shit!
Hahahahahahahaha is right.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:19 AM
jar
It's like that

jar is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by bolivianfuego
Hahahahahahahaha is right.
Not very funny...

To explain the real side of the story. Driving down 95, I felt a bump, almost like a ran over a tire. In my rear view mirror, I noticed two cars that ran into each other. I stopped on the side of the road, ran back to both cars, ensured that both other drivers were OK. Double checking my car, not noticing any damage, I got back in my car, called 911 immediately, and told them the entire story. I then proceeded on may, not knowing that I had been involved (which I was not charged with any traffic violation). It is still not clearly known the cause of it, but I proceeded to the very next exit, to spin around to go back to the scene to explain to the police what I had seen. Once I noticed a police vehicle, he was instantly waved down on my part and explained the situation. Indeed they did charge me with leaving the accident, but charges have been dropped, and I did what I could to help the situation. I would appreciate leaving negative comments from this board, for a business standpoint, everybody makes mistakes, and I did what I could to resolve the situation. Any comments, please make them to me directly, mark@brauningmotorsports.com. Thanks....
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/blackhole-6/brauning-news-leaving-scene-accident-149997/
Old 08-02-2006, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Originally Posted by J-Davis
Yea i was about to say get ahold of Mat. Mat will tune the car and make it run really well. He will be tuning my si in the winter latest. Great guy. Brad (S-Fab) Does really good manifolds so if your friend is looking for a few more ponies thats another way to go. Brad is going to be doing my manifold,and intercooler and piping.
Thanks . Yea Hondasi88 i can do your tuning if you want. I dont chip the ecu, but a friend of mine is able to do that if you need that done as well.

Quick Reply: Looking for someone to burn a uberdata or crome chip