Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

IREV this saturday, who's goin?

Old 06-17-2003, 02:04 PM
Sexy Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Type R 2c is an unknown quantity at this point

Now Harry's car is DA BOMB!!! Too bad he only go to local shows. I told you about exposure. Need to come to IREV..and OBTW my car aint booty. It's just a car :O)
Old 06-17-2003, 03:57 PM

ifactor01 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha, Man I just picky what shows i go to. I hate driving 4 hrs up north and come home empty handed!!! Plus, I have had summer school so I can't really go far cuz i have exams every Monday!!!

But as soon as school's over I prolly see you up there!!! and Luis your car is soooooo much hotter than mine!!! Your my IDOL!!!!
Old 06-18-2003, 08:12 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

seriously dood why you put a jdm itr front end on a civic coupe with is300 tail lights????? i just want to know what you were thinkin thats all?=)
Old 06-18-2003, 10:17 AM

well, i don't know if you know me, or the history of the car. But here it is in a nut shell. Oringinally, it was a black 93 civic coupe. A couple of years ago, tail light conversions was the "IN" thing, so i went ahead and got a set of Altezza tail lights from Japan. Now i did this waaaay before the lexus IS300 even came out in the US. So i had the taillights done a while ago. My idea got ruined when APC came out with their "EURO tails" and every one that had clear taillights switched to the "euro" or "altezza" tails. Yeah, you are prolly like "whoa, that was a while ago!!" Anyways, the car got stolen and stripped about 2 yrs ago. All i was left with were the body a jacked up body kit and my taillights. So, after this crazy event, I just kinda gave up on the scene. After about a year of letting dust collect on the car, a couple of my friends kinda encouraged me to get back into it. So than i had to think of how to rebuild the car with wat i had. Unfortunaly, the Altezza taillights is one of the things that I had to incorporate into my rebuild since it was already on the car. So for the rebuild, i decided i needed alot of things to make an eye cathcer, so i mostly focused on the MOTOR, FRONT END, and SYSTEM. But as everyone knows, once your car is in the shop, its the most opertune time to get all the add ons (suspenion, wheels, brakes, header, clucth) put on. But it took about a year to do the body work and paint, and about 3 months to do the motor work and mechanics. So thats my story in a nutshell...
Old 06-18-2003, 10:18 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

dood i dont know you personally..but i liked your car when you first did the tail light conversion, im glad to see you put a motor in it now
Old 06-18-2003, 02:12 PM
Sexy Moderator

Type R 2c is an unknown quantity at this point

HARRY IS MY HERO!!!
Old 06-18-2003, 09:10 PM

eek -> yeah, the only way to upgrade was to upgrade everything. its got alittle more in dat motor than ur regular stock b18c?. I need to get it fine tuned though, feels kinda sluggish. Some ppl say its cuz i have 18's but i think it jsut needs the proper tuning.

Luis -> dawg, i say ur my idol and u say that i'm ur hero!!! You cna't do dat.... ur biting wat i already said to U!!! Luis is the oldest guy i know still in the scene. LUIS IS THE GODFATHER OF THE IMPORT SCENE. What are u now half way to 60???
Old 06-19-2003, 06:17 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

my homie mike is the godfather that mofo is goin on 32 =)