Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Import vs. Domestic Nov. 7th MIR

Old 10-13-2004, 07:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
88cam305 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Import vs. Domestic Nov. 7th MIR

Who is going to Import vs Domestic on Nov. 7 at MIR? Its always a big event and brings out tons of street cars. I would rather watch street cars all day than fully preped race cars.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:27 AM

zipties can only hope to improve
Default Re: Import vs. Domestic Nov. 7th MIR

Originally Posted by 88cam305
Who is going to Import vs Domestic on Nov. 7 at MIR? Its always a big event and brings out tons of street cars. I would rather watch street cars all day than fully preped race cars.
Im down... How much is it to race? Fun Run's actually.
Old 10-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute

Its not fun runs. When you enter you, you get placed in a category based on if your street n/a, street force induction, or just full out race car. Im pretty sure thats how they seperate you.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:05 AM
Banned

88cam305 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BeeBeeOne
Its not fun runs. When you enter you, you get placed in a category based on if your street n/a, street force induction, or just full out race car. Im pretty sure thats how they seperate you.

There is also a bracket racing class which is pretty much like fun runs. I can't wait to watch some Domestics beat up on the imports.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:11 AM

Cb703lude has disabled reputation

I think its $30 to race and $15 to watch.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:46 AM

dcclement85 has disabled reputation

ill be there in my cop car
Old 10-13-2004, 09:50 AM
Banned

7THSIGN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dcclement85
ill be there in my cop car
Im going to race you. you PIG!

Last edited by 7THSIGN; 10-13-2004 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-13-2004, 09:54 AM
Registered Member

BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 88cam305
There is also a bracket racing class which is pretty much like fun runs. I can't wait to watch some Domestics beat up on the imports.
If you check from last year, most of the competitive street cars were imports. And Jason Hunt won the street force induction class(?) with his 10.0 sec run i think.
Old 10-13-2004, 11:50 AM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BeeBeeOne
If you check from last year, most of the competitive street cars were imports. And Jason Hunt won the street force induction class(?) with his 10.0 sec run i think.
I haven't read the rules for each class (link not working on MIR's site) but, I've heard that the rules favor imports. Maybe someone who has raced at this event can chime in.
Old 10-13-2004, 12:37 PM
Registered Member

rhman15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eeterp
I haven't read the rules for each class (link not working on MIR's site) but, I've heard that the rules favor imports. Maybe someone who has raced at this event can chime in.
There is no good way to break up the cars. Because the cars are really different, but how its happened the past two years is the imports win in the three slower classes and domestics the two fastest classes(in general that is how it happened).

Quick Reply: Import vs. Domestic Nov. 7th MIR