Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Im NOT out of theHOnda game.../ wtb GSR or ITR

Old 05-31-2003, 11:28 AM
Breeding golddiggers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fuzion is on a distinguished road
Default Im NOT out of theHOnda game.../ wtb GSR or ITR

ok i thought i was out..but DSM's are jsut pos cars unless you got big bucks to keep fixing shit...so im lookin for a Type R that i cna take over payments ill put a down payment....or a "GSR 94-up"...the type r i dont care what year ill take over the payments if somebody wants to get rid fo it..and ill put the down payments down
ok..thanx..peac
Old 05-31-2003, 01:24 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

How 'bout an S2000?
Old 05-31-2003, 04:49 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

14s for lyfe yo!
Old 05-31-2003, 04:52 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

DSM, Choosing power over reliability for over ten years!!
Old 05-31-2003, 05:05 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally posted by EclipZ
DSM, Choosing power over reliability for over ten years!!
hell yeah! like a honda that makes 300+ hp isn't going to break? come on..

DSM 0wNz j00!
Old 05-31-2003, 09:04 PM
Breeding golddiggers

Fuzion is on a distinguished road
Default dsm

dont get me wrong...i want a dsm..but money is an option for me so i need to be able to get to my job everyday and get around....if i had another beater then yes ill get a dsm...but if you can find me a turbo AWD 2g for around 5-6gs ....that would help..so let em know..i want a eclipse turbo not talon....but if you can help me out...i dont wana risk the crankwalk probelm,,,that is "MAJOR" concern..thank you..bye
Old 06-01-2003, 12:42 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

you could always get a nice 1G AWD as a project.. tegs are nice cars and would make a great fun daily driver... then you could have a monster DSM as a race car

if you get a 2G you can never rule out crankwalk unless a 1G engine has already been swapped in
Old 06-02-2003, 02:22 PM
ultraspeed

amuze has disabled reputation

www.autotrader.com