Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I'm new here

Old 07-01-2008, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
swift996 has disabled reputation
Default I'm new here

Hey guys, I actually drive a 2003 Porsche 911, however am in the process of picking up another Honda/Acura to play with. I've had a B16 CRX (was my first car, when there was nothing around like that, back in the day of thepartstrader.com). As far as Honda's I've owned a couple Prelude's as well. I've mostly owned RX7s most of my life and continued to step up and up and now I have a Porsche (It pays to goto college kids). Anyways just thought I'd say hey.

One thing that gets me on here is, everyone places an ad for their car, they bump it like 100 times and come down on the price a 100 times. Why not just price it good and get rid of it? Just a suggestion for those who need to sell their cars.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:54 AM
Grippin the Grain

importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic importfanatic
Default Re: I'm new here

Welcome welcome.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:58 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Welcome.

Introductory posts belong in the regional forums.

Originally Posted by swift996
One thing that gets me on here is, everyone places an ad for their car, they bump it like 100 times and come down on the price a 100 times. Why not just price it good and get rid of it? Just a suggestion for those who need to sell their cars.
You're brand new here which means you're a trial member and don't have access to the classified forums. How you've made that observation is rather peculiar. IP check, anyone?
Old 07-01-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

I'm able to see the classifieds, just not post to them.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:17 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Why would you knock anyone for trying to get more money for their car?

For Example .... I had a 99 Si that was sold for 8K, I put it up for that. I would of taken 6500 for it .... but luckily someone was willing to pay that right away.

So it makes sense to me why people come down on price after time goes by.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered Member

Yeah, that situation makes sense. I just see that people spend weeks trying to sell their car and if they just placed it for a reasonable price, it would be gone. It's just hard when you sell a car you put so much time and money into and you don't get any of it back.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:37 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by swift996
Yeah, that situation makes sense. I just see that people spend weeks trying to sell their car and if they just placed it for a reasonable price, it would be gone. It's just hard when you sell a car you put so much time and money into and you don't get any of it back.
No one has said it yet. Please dont become another useless FS troll. Don't take things to heart here and you will be fine.

Pictures of the car please?
Old 07-01-2008, 08:48 AM
Registered Member

Here are a few of mine (Red belts are gone, didn't care for those too much, but they were OEM from Porsche)

Old 07-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

welcome sweet ride regional is NOVA section for you
Old 07-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

A couple more I have:

Oh and the daily driver: