Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Hey guys, help me out please!

Old 04-22-2006, 07:43 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
browler88 has disabled reputation
Default Hey guys, help me out please!

I am in dier need of a passenger side quarter panel, i can't post in the WTB section yet cause im a few days off...but i need this panel for a 94 integra gsr 2 door really really bad....can someone help me out? damn dealer wants 500+
Old 04-22-2006, 10:29 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hey guys, help me out please!

You know, there's a purpose for the rules being set up the way they are. It's too keep assclowns like you who not only are too dumb to understand the purpose of rules, but are incapable of titling a thread properly.

never come back to this site again please.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:31 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
You know, there's a purpose for the rules being set up the way they are. It's too keep assclowns like you who not only are too dumb to understand the purpose of rules, but are incapable of titling a thread properly.

never come back to this site again please.
your dumbass comments are worthless and you seem to be the one that need to read the rules... thank you come again...
Old 04-23-2006, 05:40 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Hey man, First off high psi does have a point, rules are rules for newbies for a reason. Not tryin to be a dick but thats why they are there. Same reason I have rules on www.novastreetforums.com But to help you out you should call local junk yards like leesburg recycle.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:44 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Hey man, First off high psi does have a point, rules are rules for newbies for a reason. Not tryin to be a dick but thats why they are there. Same reason I have rules on www.novastreetforums.com But to help you out you should call local junk yards like leesburg recycle.

thanks, i wasn't tryin to be one either, just people don't know how to say somethin without crossing the line...
Old 04-25-2006, 11:04 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by browler88
your dumbass comments are worthless and you seem to be the one that need to read the rules... thank you come again...
You're an '06er. You lose this arguement by default.

learn to properly use the forum, and I might change my mind about your status as mentally retarded.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:12 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by browler88
thanks, i wasn't tryin to be one either, just people don't know how to say somethin without crossing the line...
You should be able to now, though, right? You're no longer trial.