Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Help please

Old 06-22-2004, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow CX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help please

Can some of you please give me a name of a good lawyer in fairfax. I can go in the phone book and find some, but someone has to know one with a good reputation. The one I had in mind doesn't go to fairfax much so I can't use him. That is what he told me. Thanks
Old 06-22-2004, 11:23 PM
NO MA'AM

deeseetoo has disabled reputation
Default Re: Help please

Originally Posted by Slow CX
Can some of you please give me a name of a good lawyer in fairfax. I can go in the phone book and find some, but someone has to know one with a good reputation. The one I had in mind doesn't go to fairfax much so I can't use him. That is what he told me. Thanks
if its not far from you, go to the courthouse in fairfax, go accross the street and talk to lawyers there. They will be the best bet for good lawyers
Old 06-23-2004, 05:01 AM
Say somm!!!

NastyNate is an unknown quantity at this point

What does it reguard? I have a very good attourney who can do a variety of things...let me know
Old 06-23-2004, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

Slow CX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NatsyNate
What does it reguard? I have a very good attourney who can do a variety of things...let me know
Speeding, I left the light a little fast. The cop said he had to do 90 to get me. So that is what the ticket is for. He did not get me on radar.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

RedLine703 is an unknown quantity at this point

Speeding, I left the light a little fast. The cop said he had to do 90 to get me. So that is what the ticket is for. He did not get me on radar.
Hey I know the perfect lawyer for you. I had 2 tickets in the same week, one for racing on highway and one for reckless driving. He got the racing ticket completely dropped and the reckless reduced to improper equipment. Right now he is working on getting my friend out of his reckless ticket. pm me for his name and number. I am at work now and don’t have it on me.
Old 06-23-2004, 04:44 PM
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of

Wow, where were you when I needed you?