Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Help getting strippers! LOL Friend is getting married! Reccomendations in the area?

Old 05-13-2010, 04:51 AM
Sorry. Not really.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve
Default Re: Help getting strippers! LOL Friend is getting married! Reccomendations in the are

TTM Dancers. www.touchtoomuch.com

Used their services 6 + times with great results.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:10 AM
dl^_^lb ..l.,

beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch beeotch
Default Re: Help getting strippers! LOL Friend is getting married! Reccomendations in the are

You like asian girls? Theres a bunch of korean call girls in annandale that run a business. Im sure if you go to the Honey pig or kareoke places they know what im talking about and have contact info.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:51 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by BentValve
TTM Dancers. www.touchtoomuch.com

Used their services 6 + times with great results.
agreed with this, we used them a few times. good service
Old 05-13-2010, 07:11 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by beeotch
You like asian girls? Theres a bunch of korean call girls in annandale that run a business. Im sure if you go to the Honey pig or kareoke places they know what im talking about and have contact info.
-rep for making me want Honey Pig for lunch

Originally Posted by EEK
agreed with this, we used them a few times. good service
Mark said you moved to Manassas?
Old 05-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

Damn! Thanks guys! Itsk inda late now... my buddy says hes going with a shady craigslist operation, where he is going to pick out the girls later this afternoon at the lady that runs its house. Sounds like a stick up situation to me lol. But his call, since hes the best man.

EEK??? Oh shit havent seen you on here in a LONG time! Whats good dude?
Old 05-13-2010, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

would not go with CL or anyone who you dont see first.

My friend's boss had a bachelor party the other week and there were strippers involved. One of them was old and some what unattractive. Their money was not well spent.
Old 05-13-2010, 07:58 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by BentValve
-rep for making me want Honey Pig for lunch

Mark said you moved to Manassas?
attala? yes i did
Originally Posted by bolivianfuego
Damn! Thanks guys! Itsk inda late now... my buddy says hes going with a shady craigslist operation, where he is going to pick out the girls later this afternoon at the lady that runs its house. Sounds like a stick up situation to me lol. But his call, since hes the best man.

EEK??? Oh shit havent seen you on here in a LONG time! Whats good dude?
shit man been out of the car game for awhile, so dont be coming out and shit anymore lol
Old 05-13-2010, 08:06 AM
Hello Novian

bolivianfuego has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Silverbullet86
would not go with CL or anyone who you dont see first.

My friend's boss had a bachelor party the other week and there were strippers involved. One of them was old and some what unattractive. Their money was not well spent.
Shit.... he's fucking up... but thats his call so whatever. If he fucks up, he'll never hear the end of it.
Originally Posted by EEK
attala? yes i did

shit man been out of the car game for awhile, so dont be coming out and shit anymore lol
I hear that dude. We gotta grow up sometime lol.

I've been basically out since 2 years ago lol.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:07 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by bolivianfuego
Shit.... he's fucking up... but thats his call so whatever. If he fucks up, he'll never hear the end of it.

I hear that dude. We gotta grow up sometime lol.

I've been basically out since 2 years ago lol.
lol yeah. i mean half my friends still do it. im thinkin about gettin a m3 or something of that nature. just to slam and wheels. suv life gets boring
Old 05-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Sorry. Not really.

Originally Posted by EEK
attala? yes i did
Yup. Saw him yesterday.

Quick Reply: Help getting strippers! LOL Friend is getting married! Reccomendations in the area?