Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

has vehicle theft in nova died down?

Old 09-04-2009, 08:32 PM
I'm so thirsty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard
Default Re: has vehicle theft in nova died down?

Originally Posted by team703
Well I got most of TPH's memebers addresses from when they stole my boys car. So if thefts start back up, pm me and you can go by all there houses and check their garages. And darkness, tph is Team Project Honda, bunch of young kids that mainly steal and go to MD and lose races.
And they all live in one house with 12 other families and can barely speak english. The leader drives a minivan and picks everyone up from work.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

You are right about the mini van part and when you say work , you mean driving looking for victims
Old 09-04-2009, 09:13 PM
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ

Originally Posted by drunkard
And they all live in one house with 12 other families and can barely speak english. The leader drives a minivan and picks everyone up for work.

****FIXED***
Old 09-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by drunkard
And they all live in one house with 12 other families and can barely speak english. The leader drives a minivan and picks everyone up from work.
lol i laughed hard, +rep
Old 09-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

didnt they steal one of atif's car then stripped another one of his cars in broad daylight in his driveway?
Old 09-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Registered Member

Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47

damn, I really wish I had a garage, I hate this theft, makes me want to sleep in my cars at night with a shotgun waiting for someone to try to steal some shit.

Our neighborhood used to be full of old white people, aka no theft, people knew everybody, but in the past few years a lot of houses got sold. Over this past summer a lot of theft started. I was up one night and found someone going through my Jeep, but didn't catch them, last week someone tried to break into my next door neighbors house through his basement window, my neighbor had his GPS stolen from his Ram that he parks 3 cars back in his driveway...

What can you do to deter thieves? Tips? Cameras will only watch the crime happen. They are pretty ineffective though because my friend put them up for the same reason and we would do pranks like cover his lawn in leaves after he raked them all up last fall and he couldn't ID us from watching us run around his yard at 2am with our faces exposed.

Last edited by Finaltheorem47; 09-05-2009 at 12:33 AM.
Old 09-05-2009, 08:53 AM

phatintegra has disabled reputation

The biggest one is M13.
Old 09-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

vigilante mayhem is the only answer since our justice system is SEVERELY flawed and lets this assholes through the cracks
Old 09-05-2009, 09:10 PM
Registered Member

h22civic206 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Finaltheorem47
damn, I really wish I had a garage, I hate this theft, makes me want to sleep in my cars at night with a shotgun waiting for someone to try to steal some shit.

Our neighborhood used to be full of old white people, aka no theft, people knew everybody, but in the past few years a lot of houses got sold. Over this past summer a lot of theft started. I was up one night and found someone going through my Jeep, but didn't catch them, last week someone tried to break into my next door neighbors house through his basement window, my neighbor had his GPS stolen from his Ram that he parks 3 cars back in his driveway...

What can you do to deter thieves? Tips? Cameras will only watch the crime happen. They are pretty ineffective though because my friend put them up for the same reason and we would do pranks like cover his lawn in leaves after he raked them all up last fall and he couldn't ID us from watching us run around his yard at 2am with our faces exposed.
LMAO!! thats funny + fu(cked up.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered Member

Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47

Originally Posted by h22civic206
LMAO!! thats funny + fu(cked up.
Yeah it was pretty funny since him and his brother both live together and his bigger brother made him re-rake it all lol.

Quick Reply: has vehicle theft in nova died down?