Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Good areas to live in MD/NOVA

Old 02-16-2012, 04:28 AM
GLHF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo
Default Good areas to live in MD/NOVA

So, I have an opprotunity to get a job at Fort Meade in MD. I'm curious what some good areas to live in MD are. I've noticed its a little expensive, but so is that whole area of NOVA/MD. Any advice would be great. I am partial to actually living in MD, so I can become a resident (Wanting to take classes at UMUC, and the price for residents is a LOT cheaper).

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:38 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Good areas to live in MD/NOVA

I'm up this way. Let me know if you want to come check out the places and stay over.

Laurel is decent. Fuck PG County, the cops don't even live there. Crofton is good for schools and the prices reflect that.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:39 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Ummmm how about FUCK Maryland in general... The Speed Cameras suck, Cops Suck, Gun Laws Suck, No Conceal Carry allowed, No Open carry allowed, ghetto, MOVE TO VA
Old 02-16-2012, 04:41 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Originally Posted by eXploited
Ummmm how about FUCK Maryland in general... The Speed Cameras suck, Cops Suck, Gun Laws Suck, No Conceal Carry allowed, No Open carry allowed, ghetto, MOVE TO VA
Agreed.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:52 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I hate Maryland, but that is where the job is now.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:56 AM
GLHF

WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo

Originally Posted by eXploited
Is it really that shitty? and speed cameras? as in you can get a speeding ticket from a camera? I also didn't know it was ghetto either.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by WutupYo
Is it really that shitty? and speed cameras? as in you can get a speeding ticket from a camera? I also didn't know it was ghetto either.
As of yesterday they enabled at least 50 more photo enforced speed cameras.

I work in MD, Rockville area and commute back to Fairfax VA - Mom to Friday

If your job does requires you to commute between passed 7 am and after 3pm and you live in NOVA. You will cry in traffic
Est traffic 1.30hr +

If your job requires you to commute before 7 am and before 3 pm and you live in NOVA. Traffic won't be as bad. Also depends were in NOVA you live. Est traffic 1hr or less

Look at the pro & cons in other factors also.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:33 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I was just on ft meade yesterda.

Fuck that shithole.
Old 02-16-2012, 05:37 AM
GLHF

why is that?
Old 02-16-2012, 05:57 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

MD isn't that bad my dude. Yes gun laws are more strict, but not everyone is a gun toting cowboy. PG has some good parts, has some bad parts. Montgomery Country is nice. Bethesda/Silver Spring are really nice.

Quick Reply: Good areas to live in MD/NOVA