Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

This Friday

Old 04-19-2004, 08:02 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts
Default This Friday

I say we get something organized right now so ppl have time to decide. I say we all meet up at Maleks. Ill try to get my friends with their H/Bs to come out. Ill be up there with the same cars the integra, 240sx,Skeeter,and prbally that turbo 3rd gen eclipse
Old 04-19-2004, 08:22 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: This Friday

nopi is this weekend..and my boys bday is friday..i will most likely goin to richmond friday night after my boys party
Old 04-19-2004, 09:49 AM
CL7
K20 Pushin

CL7 is an unknown quantity at this point

is nopi sat and sunday at va Motorsports. what time does it start
Old 04-19-2004, 09:50 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

yeah its on sat/sun..i think reg is at 9 and they start running at 10 on sat..not to sure though..im not goin sunday so i dont know what the time is like
Old 04-19-2004, 09:52 AM
CL7
K20 Pushin

CL7 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks..same here jus plannin on attending Sat..any after parties
Old 04-19-2004, 09:53 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

not to sure..there should be..i know a lot of people that are gonna be there
Old 04-19-2004, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

Skeeter has disabled reputation

Ya Silver -- dunno if I'll make it out this weekend or not. I'd like to, however gotta get ready for a trip i'm takin with my Pops at the end of the month.. not to mention roomate has been buggin me to help him with his alcoholic habbit.

Besides... drivin around followin you is killin my gas mileage and gas is hella expensive out in my area

Edit: I do say we start makin plans for the next All NOVA meet (3rd one i guess?) Talk of holdin it on the first Friday of each month (so the 7th of May).. whomever has the contact info for the dude with the garage... start callin and see if the owner is cool with that night. Say we use the top deck if it's nice and the basement if it's rainin. Just dont' run over any folks on your way upstairs!

Last edited by Skeeter; 04-19-2004 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 01:02 PM

GsR_jB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skeeter
Ya Silver -- dunno if I'll make it out this weekend or not. I'd like to, however gotta get ready for a trip i'm takin with my Pops at the end of the month.. not to mention roomate has been buggin me to help him with his alcoholic habbit.

Besides... drivin around followin you is killin my gas mileage and gas is hella expensive out in my area

Edit: I do say we start makin plans for the next All NOVA meet (3rd one i guess?) Talk of holdin it on the first Friday of each month (so the 7th of May).. whomever has the contact info for the dude with the garage... start callin and see if the owner is cool with that night. Say we use the top deck if it's nice and the basement if it's rainin. Just dont' run over any folks on your way upstairs!
I was up there like 2 weekends ago with some of my friends...gt stang...blue wrx...yellow jdm itr...blk hatch etc: It was just whatever. A Evo, 5.0 stang. and camaro were together that night and heard they all wanted to race for money. My friend wanted to race the Evo and then said his clutch was not good etc: Then wanted to race the 5.0 stang and then next thing you know..they say they gonna come back and just leave and never show up again. The camaro however did look like it would do some dmge. i believe it was a SS supercharge with cage and etc: Btw anyone who drives that one old eclipse?
Old 04-20-2004, 06:09 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Yeah who ever has the contact info for the garage manager please pm it to me. I will call him as soon as someone gives it to me to set it up. It looks like that will be our new meeting place as long as he is cool with the date and all.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:55 PM
Registered Member

StreetRacer69 has disabled reputation

Since Nopi id this weekend, we should have a cruise from Tysons or somthing down there. Get at least 30 cars to come.