Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Foxbody owners,just throwing an idea out here.

Old 02-28-2006, 05:04 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough
Default Foxbody owners,just throwing an idea out here.

I dont know if this has been done before,or currently exists..or whatever..but i figure with the upcoming drag season arriving,and everyone seems to be getting very competitive..i say Fox owners,get together,and share ideas,goals,hang out..or whatever...i was thinking of it to be something like GOAT's "TLOC" or Tidewater Lightning Owners Club...i was thinking of naming it VFC...for Virginia Foxbody Club or something of that nature...

and i wanted to have people from SoVa,NOva and inbetween organize this..and have some kind of link between the two areas..to get this thing off the ground,if it hasnt been done already,or attempted.

if anyone has some suggestions..or ideas...throw them out there...i just want to see what we can accomplish.
Old 02-28-2006, 05:25 PM
Very nice, How much?

Riceatingfox has disabled reputation
Default Re: Foxbody owners,just throwing an idea out here.

yea im down. most mustang clubs are overun with the 99-04 bodystyles id join up with my notch, and im pretty sure my dad would join with his 86gt
Old 02-28-2006, 05:55 PM
Bowtie Bound?? ;)

Nigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the roughNigerian Hair is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Foxbody owners,just throwing an idea out here.

Originally Posted by Riceatingfox
yea im down. most mustang clubs are overun with the 99-04 bodystyles id join up with my notch, and im pretty sure my dad would join with his 86gt

well if you can..start gathering up some enthusiasts that you think could help contribute...think up any ideas you can..let me know your opinions,and thoughts on this thing.