Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

follow up to the police shooting of the unarmed optometrist

Old 11-26-2006, 02:52 PM
executive member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbobrick Turbobrick
Default follow up to the police shooting of the unarmed optometrist

This is the follow up of an earlier thread a few months back of the FFX Co. cop who shot the optometrist in the gambling ring bust. The punishment for the officer.........3 weeks suspension without pay???? I'm not sure whats worse, the fact that the officer is only getting a 3 week suspension, or the fact that his fellow officer's feel his punishment is too harsh. GTFO, only a 3 week suspension for killing an unarmed suspect? What a bunch of bullshit, its nothing more than the police going out of there way to cover their own. What ever happened to accountability? Are we now supposed to have more respect for the FCPD now? According to the internal affairs report the officer was getting out of his car and was bumped into and that caused him to "involuntarily make a fist and depress the trigger" of his handgun.

About a week ago a truck driver got 3 years for falling asleep behind the wheel, slamming into a car and killing a girl. A police officer kills an unarmed suspect and just gets a suspension? I wonder what would happen if accidently shot someone breaking into my car. Perhaps I could use some excuse like "I had a muscle spasm in my hand causing a contraction in my fingers which caused me to pull the trigger"

http://news.wjla.com/news/stories/1106/376261.html

Last edited by Turbobrick; 11-26-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:35 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: follow up to the police shooting of the unarmed optometrist

yea that is a bunch of bullshit but police and fairfax especially think they can run and control everything to thier best interests.
I'm not a cop hater, I'm a fairfax county cop hater!! arlington cops are real cool, loudon cops aren't bad, any i've met in MD have been nice but fairfax takes teh cake for having a load of assholes.
yea fairfax i know you'll read this, so this is a big "FUCK YOU!" to you.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:40 PM
Missin' the LBG

NikkaLB23 has disabled reputation

1 police shooting thread is enough for me
Old 11-26-2006, 04:11 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

My cousin is a Arlington county cop, and EVERY arlington cop ive met is cool, along with damn near any cop except Dulles Airport Police and FCPD cops. FUCK YOU FCPD, thats a bullshit punishment. he killed somebody for gambling, who was unarmed. bullshit. if i shot someone for breaking into my car and killed them, would i only get house arrest for 3 weeks, because i said it was an accident? bullshit.
Old 11-26-2006, 05:51 PM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

This isn't the first time where the FCPD covered police wrong doings. There was a case a few years back of the PG county detective who followed a suspect into FFX Co, shot and killed him in his own driveway. Turned out the "suspect" that the PG detective was tailing was the wrong person who had no connection what so ever to the case. This detecive also had a past history of insubordination and refusing to follow proper procedures.

So what does does the FCPD do.....nothing, not to mention they even said the shooting was justified. Basically its ok now for the police to shoot you, even if your innocent. The police need to be held accountable in the same way we are. Its because of things like this that I have no respect for FCPD.

Last edited by Turbobrick; 11-26-2006 at 05:54 PM.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Yeah Fairfax police are a bunch of bitches always pulling you over and giving you BS meter maid type tickets F*** you FCPD!
Old 11-26-2006, 07:42 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SR20DETNX2K
Yeah Fairfax police are a bunch of bitches always pulling you over and giving you BS meter maid type tickets F*** you FCPD!
Thats not what its about...its the fact that they dont follow procedure, and can get off for damn near anything. just because they are cops dosent mean they should be able to get off for anything.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:57 AM
Unconfirmed User

88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc

yet another reason i refuse to live in ffx.

hey ffx cops, put my manhood in your mouth til the swelling goes down.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:35 PM

26de has disabled reputation

a bit off topic but it seems its happening else where in the states

http://www.news4jax.com/news4georgia...29/detail.html
Old 11-28-2006, 09:00 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

pretty sure a muscle spasm would get a normal person 3 years not 3 weeks

Quick Reply: follow up to the police shooting of the unarmed optometrist