Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Does anyone got the number for Japan Star or any other Motor Importer in the area?

Old 04-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Does anyone got the number for Japan Star or any other Motor Importer in the area?

Need their number or a number for any other Motor Importing place besides Noyan.

I checked their listing on Superpages.com and that number they had listed was disconnected. Let me know whats the deal.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:11 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: Does anyone got the number for Japan Star or any other Motor Importer in the area?

hmm. japan star's website is down too.
check out www.noyanusa.com
Old 04-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Registered Member

BeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond reputeBeeBeeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone got the number for Japan Star or any other Motor Importer in the area?

Yea i know about Noyan already and they dont have what i want. Im looking for another place besides Noyan or the Number for Japan Star. Thanks anyways
Old 04-14-2005, 11:20 AM
Registered Member

Moriar has disabled reputation

what is it that u want??
Old 04-14-2005, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

K series Swap. Japaneese K20a From JDM ITR.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

im sure Noyan will be able to get it for u...

they have been very helpful in the past...
Old 04-14-2005, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

Nah I talked to them and they said they wont be getting any soon. They said that they had no luck selling their last batch and had to sell them off cheap. They wont be having em for a while. Thats why im trying to get someone else to hook it up like japanstar.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

well dont go with Jap star
Old 04-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Registered Member

LOL Why is that? A guy i know went with them and said everything went ok because he went in person and picked up all the stuff. No problems since they are local. And i know they are seen as shady but if i just go in person i should be straight.

Now back to my orignial point who has Japan Stars Number Or any other Motor Importers number?
Old 04-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

Lemme dig up a few pics of a motors friends have bought from them...

Quick Reply: Does anyone got the number for Japan Star or any other Motor Importer in the area?