Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

DC METRO AREA CAR CLUB TO START (Nissan only club)

Old 01-31-2003, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blairellis is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DC METRO AREA CAR CLUB TO START (Nissan only club)

If you are interested in joining, email me at:
sr20classic@hotmail.com

There will be a few requirements on the cars; which I will figure out later, a VERY small monthly due to cover the cost of the webpage I am going to be setting up and to cover club costs (events and all that good stuff). There will be a monthly meet, and a few more things.

For a startup package, you will recieve a tee-shirt, and 2 small stickers to put on the back side window of your car to display the club you are in.

I have not come up with the name yet, as I wanted to give all the interested members a chance to decide on it.

All other questions, please email me.

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you join the Club!
Old 01-31-2003, 10:15 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Not interested in the club thing, but I'll come by the meets to play with some other Nissans.
Old 01-31-2003, 10:18 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

im done with clubs after eurasia
Old 02-03-2003, 10:48 AM

blairellis is an unknown quantity at this point

ttt
Old 02-03-2003, 11:44 AM
Boosted Hoe

s14vaxlr8 is an unknown quantity at this point

not pointing fingers, but im new to the area and had heard some pretty nasty rumors of eurasia and missing engines, and info on that
Old 02-03-2003, 11:52 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally posted by s14vaxlr8
not pointing fingers, but im new to the area and had heard some pretty nasty rumors of eurasia and missing engines, and info on that
yeah its our cars with there engines missing
Old 02-03-2003, 11:54 AM
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

"a couple of sr20 motors would pull a primeom(sp) one week before race wars"
Old 02-03-2003, 12:26 PM
Boosted Hoe

s14vaxlr8 is an unknown quantity at this point

from what i was told never to run somebody from the club bc aparently they would follow you home and then attempt to recieve the car or engine

about the FATF quote, i would love to see a verticaly mounted rwd engine in a civic, they were in reference to the bluebird fwd sr20, not the engine found in the silvia
Old 02-03-2003, 12:36 PM
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

i didn't even notice that you where driving a s14
Old 02-03-2003, 12:43 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally posted by s14vaxlr8
from what i was told never to run somebody from the club bc aparently they would follow you home and then attempt to recieve the car or engine

about the FATF quote, i would love to see a verticaly mounted rwd engine in a civic, they were in reference to the bluebird fwd sr20, not the engine found in the silvia
its rumors dood..people hate on us..dunno why..i really dont give a fuck what the say cause its booshit..like things people say about certain shops in the area...but ill tell you if i find out that my was reported as a stolen im goin right to vertex and knocking the mother fucker i bought it from right the fuck out..

Quick Reply: DC METRO AREA CAR CLUB TO START (Nissan only club)