Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

cops can now shoot us

Old 03-23-2006, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
google is an unknown quantity at this point
Default cops can now shoot us

You guys remember the story about the cop who shot this guy coming out of a house suspected for running a gambiling ring. Well he was tired and accidently shot the guy and killed him but its OK he was at work since 5am. Peice of Crap bastard. What cant they do these days.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/8213210/detail.html

Officer Who Accidentally Shot, Killed Suspect Won't Face Charges
Commonwealth's Attorney: Not Enough Evidence To Pursue Charges

POSTED: 3:40 pm EST March 23, 2006
UPDATED: 7:12 pm EST March 23, 2006
Email This Story | Print This Story
FAIRFAX, Va. -- No charges will be filed against a police officer who shot and killed a man in January, Fairfax County Commonwealth's Attorney Robert F. Horan Jr. announced Thursday.

Horan said he found no evidence of criminal wrongdoing against the officer.

"I believe it was an accident that could have been based on the amount of hours this officer was awake that day," he said. "(He'd) been up since 5 o'clock that morning and was still working that night."

Eye doctor Sal Culosi, 37, died after an officer's gun accidentally discharged as a tactical team was moving in to arrest Culosi on Jan. 24 at his Fair Oaks home as part of an undercover gambling operation, police said.

"Mishaps occur, " Horan said. "It did here. I feel for the family of the victim in this case. You have to. But I also feel for the police officer. This is a good police officer. He's had a fine record over 17 years with this department. And he's as shattered by this as any good police officer should be."

An undercover officer said Culosi placed $28,000 in professional football bets. Court documents revealed police claims to have found betting slips, cash, suspected cocaine and drug paraphernalia inside Culosi's condo.

Culosi grew up in Annandale. He attended the University of Virginia before attending optometry school.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:39 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: cops can now shoot us

damn cops. so i guess if i ever seriously fuck up and I've been up for 16+ hrs I can use that excuse and everything will be cool?
Old 03-23-2006, 04:40 PM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

omg im gonna be a cop so i can get away with anything too!
Old 03-23-2006, 04:50 PM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

What a bunch of bullshit. The police need to be held accountable for their actions/mistakes. If this had been a truck driver who had fallen asleep at the wheel and killed someone they would have no problems in charging the driver with manslaughter.

I don't know if anyone remembers a few years back the the case in which a PG county detective followed a suspect into FFX Co, shot and killed him in his own driveway. It later turned out that the "suspect" the detective was following was the wrong person. Not to mention detective didn't even have authorization to follow the suspect into FFX Co.

The detective was cleared of all charges in FFX Co, despite the fact that the detective had violated several procedures, not to mention killing an innocent person infront of his family.

The police fucked up this time, and its time they own up to their mistake. Not try to justify it by saying "he was working too many hours that day and made a mistake". Its things like this that cause people to lose faith in the police. I'm not saying the victim in this case was a role model, but the actions of the police were unwarrented.

I hope his family sues the shit out of FFX Co.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Registered Member

EF-CRX is an unknown quantity at this point

Horan has a reputation for pulling this type of bs for some time now, he has let numerous murderers walk free.
Old 03-23-2006, 04:59 PM
R U SeRiOUS?

Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta Lord_Vegeta

& the police wonder why people bust back at them?
Old 03-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

maybe the favor will be returned 1 day...
Old 03-23-2006, 05:56 PM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

Originally Posted by EF-CRX
Horan has a reputation for pulling this type of bs for some time now, he has let numerous murderers walk free.
Horan was the prosecutor in the case involving the PG county detective too.

Last edited by Turbobrick; 03-23-2006 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR

Shit like this is happening all over the country. I haven't heard one case yet about a cop being held accountable. Not event that cop that shot that air force kid in Cali a few months back. It was even caught on CAMERA!! And they wonder why they are so hated.....
Old 03-23-2006, 06:27 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Guys im not defending this guy at all... but don't say the "cops" not even 1 % of cops are what you would call corrupt, take some real classes and learn about this shit. and put your selves in some of the positions of these cops, its not an easy job, nor are the requirments to be a police officer in alot of places up to par.

Just think, in VB they are doing away with a test that 4th graders passed, because it is "supposedly not racial friendly" they are trying to say the test is unfair for minorities ( which we all damn well know is anyone thats not white )

so before you go blaming all police officers, you have to think about what happened in EACH case, BLAME the Pay scale, and reqruitment, they aren't getting paid high dollar, and you get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: cops can now shoot us