Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Check this out.......

Old 04-09-2003, 08:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GsR_jB is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Check this out.......

Drag-Racing Driver Dies After Crash

An 18-year-old man who apparently was drag-racing down Roosevelt Boulevard in Falls Church on Monday afternoon was killed when his car flew off the road and rolled over, Falls Church police said yesterday.

The police declined to release the man's name, saying their investigation is continuing. The man was driving a red, 1999 two-door Acura in the 500 block of Roosevelt Boulevard about 12:25 p.m. Witnesses told police that the Acura and an unidentified blue car appeared to be drag-racing when the Acura hit a curb, launched into the air and hit the top of a five-foot wall. The Acura then rolled over, crashed into a pole and landed on its roof.

The driver, whose license had been suspended, was taken by helicopter to Washington Hospital Center, where he died in surgery, police said. An 18-year-old female passenger taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital was released yesterday. The driver of the blue car fled the scene, police said, and was being sought yesterday. Dionne C. Williams, a city spokeswoman, said the city had not previously had problems with drag-racing
Old 04-09-2003, 08:54 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Drive safe everybody. Remember that our public roads were not intended for racing (at the risk of sounding like a hypocrite).
Old 04-09-2003, 08:56 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Does it say whether he was wearing his seat belt or not?
Old 04-09-2003, 08:57 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

ok thats an idiot..it was a stunna not a racer, racing
Old 04-09-2003, 09:00 AM
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

Originally posted by EEK
ok thats an idiot..it was a stunna not a racer, racing
Old 04-09-2003, 09:02 AM

Nah it didn't say..thats the whole article right there. I'm wondering if that 18 yera old passenger was in the car with him. Hitting a wall and then a pole and flipping over and the driver died but the passenger was released yesterday or today or something. It seems the passenger didn't get hurt much.
Old 04-09-2003, 09:03 AM

Also curious as to the blue car who drove off the scene
Old 04-09-2003, 09:04 AM
. : T A R M A C : .

StrSpud is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by GsR_jB
Nah it didn't say..thats the whole article right there. I'm wondering if that 18 yera old passenger was in the car with him. Hitting a wall and then a pole and flipping over and the driver died but the passenger was released yesterday or today or something. It seems the passenger didn't get hurt much.

maybe the guy was dumb and didn't wear his seatbelt and the chick did? roll cages my friend.. they might come in handy sometime
Old 04-09-2003, 09:05 AM
don't fuck with me.

1badassgurl has disabled reputation

Originally posted by GsR_jB
dayam i would think the passenger would be in critical condition...but i guess she got lucky...it's so sad to hear stories like this...people just never learn...
Old 04-09-2003, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

Originally posted by kalokohan
Does it say whether he was wearing his seat belt or not?

do you have more angles of this? i want to peep it. i got it from h-t.com

Quick Reply: Check this out.......