Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

be careful with your cars guys/gals.....

Old 04-03-2003, 12:46 PM
Atheist.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I didn't read the whole Honda Tech thread. Are you saying that you got your wheels back the first time, then your car was stolen again????? And they did or did not catch the thieves?!?!?
Old 04-03-2003, 12:46 PM
Banned

exownzu is an unknown quantity at this point

no hard feelings at all bro. Yea, trust me, the car was raced one time last season and this is the first nice weather we get and it's gone. I was ready to, but i think i'll have something in the works shortly. Should be faster than my 11.4 run last year.
Old 04-03-2003, 12:49 PM
Banned

the wheels were stolen, but my alarm went off and they guys took off. Fortunately the guys left their car right there. Well the police opened it up and my wheels were in the back. Someone else said they saw another vehicle with them and that's probably where all my guages and stereo went since we didn't find that. There was some slight body damage to the front of the car so it went to the body shop. tuesday night or wed. morning, my car was stolen from the shop and found in arlingtion stripped. Motor, suspension, everything, gone. So now i have a nice 00 coupe with a cage and that's it.
Old 04-03-2003, 12:52 PM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Damn Kellen! Sorry to hear that bro. Was this at your new house? Glad you caught those bias, hit me up sometime man, I'm ready to run!

Oh shit I just read that last post. WTF?? What shop did you take your car to? Are they going to claim responsibility for your car being jacked while in their posession? Are you taking legal action against the body shop?

Last edited by FlipLegend; 04-03-2003 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-03-2003, 12:54 PM
Banned

yea bro, at the new place. I'm glad we got the first guys. I just hope the guys that actually stole the car from the shop get caught. Yea, i bet your ready to run now, lol. Dont worry, i'll have something out there soon. My girl said it's ok for me to start over
Old 04-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

That's cool your girl is understanding. What is your insurance going to do for you? What is the body shop going to do for you? You just can't leave your car anywhere these days.
Old 04-03-2003, 01:08 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Luckily, 300ZX motors aren't in such a demand as H-A motors. And they're a bitch to take out, unlike Hondas.

Hopefully I am not jinxing myself.
Old 04-03-2003, 01:11 PM

Hot_Sauce is an unknown quantity at this point

my car was stolen bout two months ago, and i think its prolly the same people.................. we caught them one time at my friends house. it was around 2am and my boy look out the window n sees his car door cracked open for no reason so he went back out to close it. so we realized dat someone is tryin to jack his car. so we sat in front of the window for bout 1 half just waitin for them to come back, and guess wat they came back for it. so the guy see dat the car door is closed and me n all my boys that was at the house ran out to see wasup so he started walking back to his friends car n we stoped him n we was like yo y u tryin to steal my boys car he was like naw man i was just looking at it, ok tell me y u gonna be checking out someones car like 3-4 am in the morning. you could tell it was a hispanic person, we was like empty out ur pockets n he did buy it was just the front but he never empty out the back pocket. so one of my boys ran up and hit him in the face so a couple of us ran to the car to get them out and they just spun out and was trying to run us all over wit his car cuz we was all in the middle of the street. and then the guy that was tryin to jack the car ran into the car n bounced. now they know not to come around my area unless there really crazy. this is how i think these guys steal cars or parts from other cars. they break in to the car to unlock the door. then they leave to check out the area or watever then they wait a few and then they comeback and take the car cuz its already unlocked n everything so they dont waste anytime. if yall have any info on the theifs please give me some info cuz my car was stolen and stripped down. they stole everything that was under my hoood im talkin bout everything like my battery, my fuses, my motor, my radiator, my ac everything, also my fresh wheels, my climate control, my whole center console. i mean bascially everything. so if anyone has any info please let me know. i want to get these people back for wat they did to my car and the stuff that i had to go through........
Old 04-03-2003, 01:19 PM
Atheist.

Damn, it takes cars being stolen to get Jack to post!

FYI, when I was a stupid ass kid breaking into cars and stealing shit, we would sometimes break in just enough for entry then come back later to steal shit. So if you find your car tampered with, keep an eye on it. These guys might be doing the same type of shit.
Old 04-03-2003, 02:01 PM
ultraspeed

amuze has disabled reputation

laser sight night vision scope and a silencer.

Quick Reply: be careful with your cars guys/gals.....