Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Car theft!!!

Old 12-26-2007, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car theft!!!

do a mustang or camaro body kit conversion
Old 12-27-2007, 12:40 AM
Elite Member

xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx

what kind of "anti-thieft" system did you have on your car because i have an alarm system and if they are getting pass everybodys alarm system then i need to upgrade to the kill switch or keep taking out alot of things so they cant start the car.
Old 12-27-2007, 01:36 AM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

Damn, How many more? I always wonder why all of our cars in the area end up in MD?
Old 12-27-2007, 05:36 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

There should be some new info on people being busted in NoVa. I was pretty shocked when i got the call. A bunch of my brothers friends cars were stolen, they know who it was....it was one of their friends.

If i was to guess, i would say they end up in maryland because the first few were there and we have copy cats.

I say watch your friends, you never know when someone envies you enough to rip you off.

I also say relocate your hood cable to the engine bay. Everyone knows you can access the hood cable under the drivers side fender...no hood cable makes it alot harder for them to get to the battery and siren.

When i used to install auto security, we always moved the hood cable inside the bay, we also put a piece of sheetmetal over the hood latch. We never had a car get stolen, to the best of my knowledge.

Food for thought.

Last edited by Verbal; 12-27-2007 at 05:41 AM.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:39 AM
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by KissmyIS
Install kill switches and/or lojacks. Not having madTYTE-y0 stereos is another option.
Do you really think people are stealing the cars for stereos...that's fucking hilarious.
Old 12-27-2007, 06:44 AM
Broke

kyddo112 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Verbal
Do you really think people are stealing the cars for stereos...that's fucking hilarious.
ahah i was gonna say the same thing...i think stealing stereo systems are long gone..
Old 12-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Registered Member

JDM_Tuning23 has disabled reputation

Fucking ROCKVILLE THIEVES!!!!! I Hate them.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:12 AM
r0tard

Originally Posted by JDM_Tuning23
Fucking Fairfax County THIEVES!!!!! I Hate them.
Fixed that for you.

The two kids cars i know about, never went to Rockville, and aren't on here.
Old 12-27-2007, 09:25 AM
Registered Member

96CivicHatch is on a distinguished road

Note: Stings done by citizens are ILLEGAL

(ie., OJ Simpson)
Old 12-27-2007, 09:42 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Why not someone call the local police, ask them if they would like to try to catch someone and say you will even let your car be the guiny pig

Quick Reply: Car theft!!!