Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

blue wrx with black rims

Old 06-17-2004, 12:46 PM
cibic weetec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond repute
Default blue wrx with black rims

i was getting onto 95 south from franconia road today and i saw a clean looking wrx with at least an exaust and either aftermarket rims or stock rims painted black.

we just hit it on 95 from a 55 or 60mph roll after 3 honks and we were pretty even...i had maybe a fender on him.

if you're on here, clean car!!!
Old 06-17-2004, 12:47 PM

GsR_jB is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: blue wrx with black rims

I've seen that car before. Actually I saw him pulled over I think yesterday on the parkway lol. That sucks. Anyways...yea I think he said it was a stage 3 or something. He smoked me but oh wellz. =) Wassup Dave
Old 06-17-2004, 02:55 PM
cibic weetec

GIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond reputeGIMMEAN"H" has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GsR_jB
I've seen that car before. Actually I saw him pulled over I think yesterday on the parkway lol. That sucks. Anyways...yea I think he said it was a stage 3 or something. He smoked me but oh wellz. =) Wassup Dave
hey, waddup johnny...did he beat you in your teg??? i had maybe a fender on him by the end of 4th gear, and i started at about 55mph in 3rd gear.
of course...it might not have been the same one.

we really need to run before i start selling everything on my car. get the clutch
Old 06-17-2004, 07:40 PM

FreeAgentAudi has disabled reputation

It might be this one guy who works at The Dulles driving range.

not 100% sure tho

think his name is mike
Old 06-18-2004, 05:00 AM

aznsensation18 aznsensation18 aznsensation18 aznsensation18

I saw the same car....blue with painted stock rims to black at AMC Hoffman....i heard he also had a stage 3....
Old 06-18-2004, 05:38 AM
1999 Eclipse GS-T

gstrbo99 has disabled reputation

think i saw the guy yesterday on rt 28? car is clean but I dont know anything about it, might not even be the same person
Old 06-18-2004, 05:42 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by gstrbo99
think i saw the guy yesterday on rt 28? car is clean but I dont know anything about it, might not even be the same person
i think me and you saw the same guy if he was wingless and had dark ass tint..he was with his girl when i saw him
Old 06-18-2004, 05:52 AM
cibic weetec

Originally Posted by EEK
i think me and you saw the same guy if he was wingless and had dark ass tint..he was with his girl when i saw him
yea...blonde girl?

not sure about the tint though, cause the windows were down. what's a stage 3? cause i seemed to do pretty well against him; from a roll anyways.
Old 06-18-2004, 06:16 AM
1999 Eclipse GS-T

gstrbo99 has disabled reputation

yea really dark tint but i didnt see a girl,, also i believe he is wingless but not positive on that
Old 06-18-2004, 06:24 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

ypu blonde girl.....^ its prolly the same one

Quick Reply: blue wrx with black rims