Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

ATTN: WOODBRIDGE AREA

Old 12-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT
Default Re: ATTN: WOODBRIDGE AREA

Originally Posted by kyle h.
Shoot first, ask questions later.
x2
Old 12-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Slideways meet ad

stock240sxdan has disabled reputation

A girl asked me why i don't park my car around the back of the apartments where everyone else parks. I responed with "2 times i have stopped people from stealing my car this way i can get to my car in time and now i have a gun."First two times i had a bat.

What is the laws on that? If i catch someone breaking into my car can i just pick them off from my window?

I know if someone breaks into your home its free game.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by BoostinRFL
HAHA! That happens around here like every night, Over at the car lot on Route 1 someone stole 8 Cat. Converters off cars.
That sounds more like a prank than anything.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Registered Member

96CivicHatch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stock240sxdan
A girl asked me why i don't park my car around the back of the apartments where everyone else parks. I responed with "2 times i have stopped people from stealing my car this way i can get to my car in time and now i have a gun."First two times i had a bat.

What is the laws on that? If i catch someone breaking into my car can i just pick them off from my window?

I read in another thread that you can't just shoot them. Elephant tranquilizer would be best. Then afterward you can torture them in YOUR house.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:14 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

No, you cannot just pick them off. The same goes if they break into your house. You have to be able to prove that the person had the intent to harm you before you can ever use deadly force. And you can just shoot them because they punch you. If a 70 yr old woman starts hitting you with her purse, it doesn't give you the right to blow her face off. But if someone comes at you with a gun and actually points it towards you and makes any sorts of a motion towards you, you can shoot freely.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:32 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by 96CivicHatch
I read in another thread that you can't just shoot them. Elephant tranquilizer would be best. Then afterward you can torture them in YOUR house.
Originally Posted by Gazoo
No, you cannot just pick them off. The same goes if they break into your house. You have to be able to prove that the person had the intent to harm you before you can ever use deadly force. And you can just shoot them because they punch you. If a 70 yr old woman starts hitting you with her purse, it doesn't give you the right to blow her face off. But if someone comes at you with a gun and actually points it towards you and makes any sorts of a motion towards you, you can shoot freely.
Toss him a knife to hold before shooting him.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:19 PM
get good

n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body n-body

i <3 my garage.
Old 12-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness MitsuMaddness

If a person comes towards you in a meanacing way with an object that can actually kill you for example a bat, knife, scissors, gun you can shoot them, and if they start to run away after you shoot them you cannot keep shooting them. You cant make them get on there knees and shoot them in the back of the head or nothing like that cuz you are going to jail for a long time no matter if it is in your house or not.
Old 12-17-2007, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Only reason why anyone would steal your 240 is so that next season your not trying to have another nova meet. No car No meet..........
Old 12-17-2007, 06:32 PM
Jedi Grand Master

94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of94 SN4KE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by team703
Only reason why anyone would steal your 240 is so that next season your not trying to have another nova meet. No car No meet..........

Quick Reply: ATTN: WOODBRIDGE AREA