Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

anyone here ride the metro on fri/sat nights? (wink wink)

Old 11-30-2002, 12:56 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default anyone here ride the metro on fri/sat nights? (wink wink)

you know what i'm talkin about if you understand the title.. i went last year a few times, it was crazy, i heard it was back up and going again, jsut wondering if anyone can confirm this.. me and a few of my friends went up there tonight to see and all the old spots were empty.. if anyone can gimme a clue, PM me please..

if i'm not alowed to post this kinda thing i understand if any of you mods wanna delete this..
Old 11-30-2002, 04:02 AM
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

I hear they moved the station but i don't know where yet
Old 11-30-2002, 08:02 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

wasnt the station moved to six flags?
Old 11-30-2002, 05:37 PM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

PM me with what the hell you're talking about....
Old 12-01-2002, 01:47 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

check your PMs vtecnology
Old 12-01-2002, 05:26 AM
im all stock..really

k4ff1n3 is an unknown quantity at this point

PM me too, me too!
Old 12-01-2002, 03:33 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally posted by EEK
wasnt the station moved to six flags?
i heard this as well.. but i'm not about to make a trip up there for nothing.. did that TWICE this weekend.. went to "big spots" and there was NOTHING. heh.. so if anyone can confirm the existance of anything at 6 flags, it would be cool.
Old 12-02-2002, 04:03 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

oooooooh....secret code words.....sneaky sneaky.....PM me so I don't feel so remedial.
Old 12-02-2002, 01:00 PM
ultraspeed

amuze has disabled reputation

Not 6 flags...5 Guys Hamburgers...that's where it's at..
Old 12-02-2002, 01:46 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

5 guys hamburgers?? i don't quite understand that one

Quick Reply: anyone here ride the metro on fri/sat nights? (wink wink)