Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

anybody from stafford here

Old 05-27-2005, 06:44 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anybody from stafford here

if you know where to look. Come by advanced auto parts off route 1 down hear massaponax on friday and saturday nights.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:52 AM
AWWW

Midnight has disabled reputation

i live in stafford to, how do i get to auto parts from the exit off 95?
Old 05-29-2005, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

JoesHB has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by wantarace95GSX
if you know where to look. Come by advanced auto parts off route 1 down hear massaponax on friday and saturday nights.
I'm movin up in June from Yorktown. How many people usually show up at advanced? And what time do people start showing up? My house is about 5 minutes from there.

Last edited by JoesHB; 05-29-2005 at 01:35 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:41 PM
Closed 11/07

ProMotionTuning is an unknown quantity at this point

I will have a shop open in south stafford in about 60 days... just waiting on final permits... also looking to install a dyno in the install bay along with the two lifts. We will specialize in motor swaps and not messing your car up like the other fredericksburg shops... Showroom will be 600 square foot. Currently the lead installed has one of the quickest hatchs in the area and looking to build another for the shop as a company car. Combining the installers motor skills and my show car skills, no matter your needs, we should be able to make it happen.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:49 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CreativeCompact
I will have a shop open in south stafford in about 60 days... just waiting on final permits... also looking to install a dyno in the install bay along with the two lifts. We will specialize in motor swaps and not messing your car up like the other fredericksburg shops... Showroom will be 600 square foot. Currently the lead installed has one of the quickest hatchs in the area and looking to build another for the shop as a company car. Combining the installers motor skills and my show car skills, no matter your needs, we should be able to make it happen.
cool to hear.. where is the shop outta curiousity? i had recently been thinking the old fredericksburg motorsports building could be turned into a sweet shop.. figure when i win the lottory i might do it.. haha.. dyno gonna be 2WD, or 4WD? and do you by any chance need a mitsu tech/dyno tuner?

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 05-29-2005 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:53 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Midnight
i live in stafford to, how do i get to auto parts from the exit off 95?
exit 126.. comming off the ramp, go north on route 1.. if you see aunt sarah's you're going the wrong way.. you'll see it shortly on your left. there is a Mcdonalds, a taco bell, a pizza hut, rite aid, and ruby tuesdays there also all together.

the crowd is growing now that it's getting nicer out. last night the place was overflowing and next door (rite aid) was full as well. don't be fooled driving by.. there's a lot of open space behind the buildings, so consider the back filled, there's probably 2-3 times more cars than you see passing by there

Last edited by HighPSI TSi Guy; 05-29-2005 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-29-2005, 09:59 PM
Closed 11/07

Dave: Gonna keep some of the details hush hush right now till all the permits are approved and all the interior work is completed, In stafford permits and stuff can change in an instant... Its not gonna be a hack shop that looks like crap. I can say I have personally never been in any of the shops in the area (RevTech, CCI, CARSS, etc.) but I am hoping that people will see we are extremely serious about quality and presentation. We are aiming to have a Dynapak 4wd Dyno... However anyone who is in the industry knows that this dyno is upwards of $110K, however is hands down the most accurate dyno money can by. If all else fails, I guess we will have to do a 4wd Dynojet like everyone else... Main goal is to get the showroom set up and fully functional as well as the 2 install bays. Once those our up and running, I don't see it very long before either a 3rd install bay is added or maybe more... Dynapak is the main thing I am aiming for but I have to focus on the showroom

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
cool to hear.. where is the shop outta curiousity? i had recently been thinking the old fredericksburg motorsports building could be turned into a sweet shop.. figure when i win the lottory i might do it.. haha.. dyno gonna be 2WD, or 4WD? and do you by any chance need a mitsu tech
Old 05-29-2005, 11:01 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by CreativeCompact
Dave: Gonna keep some of the details hush hush right now till all the permits are approved and all the interior work is completed, In stafford permits and stuff can change in an instant... Its not gonna be a hack shop that looks like crap. I can say I have personally never been in any of the shops in the area (RevTech, CCI, CARSS, etc.) but I am hoping that people will see we are extremely serious about quality and presentation. We are aiming to have a Dynapak 4wd Dyno... However anyone who is in the industry knows that this dyno is upwards of $110K, however is hands down the most accurate dyno money can by. If all else fails, I guess we will have to do a 4wd Dynojet like everyone else... Main goal is to get the showroom set up and fully functional as well as the 2 install bays. Once those our up and running, I don't see it very long before either a 3rd install bay is added or maybe more... Dynapak is the main thing I am aiming for but I have to focus on the showroom
sounds pretty sweet.. good to see a local shop that's actually owned by someone with a business mind instead of the usual "yo dawg i gots me a shop" people.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:26 AM
Registered Member

wantarace95GSX is an unknown quantity at this point

james that sounds great good luck when you get your shop opened up. If you need anybody to work let me know i need a new job
Old 05-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Closed 11/07

We are not looking to hire anyone for atleast a year... Gonna keep things low key, but quality.

Quick Reply: anybody from stafford here