Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Another honda gone..........

Old 12-22-2006, 02:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eg2crx has disabled reputation
Default Re: Another honda gone..........

well i watched the survaliance video from work and it showed what looked like a red colored 90-93 integra or a 240 but it was hard to really tell but it was most likely an integra so if anyone sees a suspicious red gen2 integra then beat the shit out of them asap then call the cops because taking a tag number doesnt mean shit if they werent doing anything but if something happens and the police find burglary tools in their car then you get away with assault and battery and catch the theives...........hey theives if your on dragva give my rims and cds back bitches
Old 12-22-2006, 02:32 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

dam dude, sorry to hear man, hope insurance takes care of it

Originally Posted by eg2crx
but with a honda being stolen the cop acted as if its just another day in nova taking the report.
I HOPE ALL THIEVES GET THERES
i know how you feel man, my gsxr was stolen about a month back, and the cop was basically like "that suuuuucks if anything turns up we'll let you know" but i mean, its nova, cars and bikes are stolen everyday as we all know, especially with all the posts on this website alone.
but yeah, FUCK THIEVES
Old 12-22-2006, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

eg2crx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TurboQuad4
Sorry to hear that, I work with your brother (Carmen; I did the inspection on it), he told me about it yesterday afternoon. That really sucks, I'll keep an eye out, but it probably is in MD. I wish all thieves would die, they're all nothing but useless pieces of shit. The Del Sol should be fixed soon shouldn't it?
Yeah, it definately sucks, especially since the guys in the security booth at work let me watch my car drive away on camera, it was like a punch in the gut. The Del sol is almost finished but now i have to get new wheels, struts and springs because i had put those on the coupe, i was going to put them back on, guess not.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:40 PM
the"V8nightmare"

blkmjk is an unknown quantity at this point

sux man i have a switch to cut off fuel to the car. no pump means no driving away with the car .
Old 12-23-2006, 06:00 AM
Ntegra

da9cutie is an unknown quantity at this point

is everybody out to get hondas? my friends coupe got stolen when he put boost on it. found it with NOTIHNG in it, all the work he put into it was GONE. then my friends rotas got stolen and left the car there in his driveway. -britney-
Old 12-23-2006, 08:12 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

well i hope the coupe turns up but its nothing worse then watching your car get stolen on surveilance then a cop showing you the end result, heartless bastards, it doesnt matter if it is an import or a domestic, theives should get a job and dump there money into there own project vehicle other than stealing someone elses vehicle and taking their hard earned parts and using it as there own, but every week theres a new post about a car getting stolen but soon the people behind this shit will get caught but of course it might be a first offense and get a slap on the wrist who knows but sal good luck with the del sol and get an alarm mofo..............
Old 12-24-2006, 08:01 AM

ludacrish05 has disabled reputation

Just SHOOT them when you see them... i made my Pitt run them down the street one night. The guys got caught up they were all from Maryland and they were underage so they got no serious charges.... wack
Old 12-24-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered Member

Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr

wow....my car was jacked then two other integras now this nooooooooo. good luck man....garunteed its in pg county.
Old 12-30-2006, 05:48 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

i got a call from my boy(eg2crx) yesterday, they found his civic in prince georges county and all they took was the stereo, glad to hear you got your car back but it sucks you would have got a nice check if they didnt find it, hit me up later sal
Old 01-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Jackie

aznchck14 has disabled reputation

my car got broken into the day before Thanksgiving at Potomac Mills while I was working. This is getting pretty ridiculous

Quick Reply: Another honda gone..........