Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

ALL CARS NoVA MEET #6!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2004, 07:24 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hayashi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ALL CARS NoVA MEET #6!!!!!!

Originally Posted by silent_thoughts
i like how he has a evo then he puts his corolla on the flyer lol
lol... yea
Old 07-29-2004, 07:38 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

I'll try to make an appearance.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by silent_thoughts
i like how he has a evo then he puts his corolla on the flyer lol
lol, i figured someone was gonna say something about it but what ever. i started all this shit and made the flyer so i'll put what i want on it.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:40 AM
who took my keys?

SEzzz has disabled reputation

i'd like to come but if there's gonna be as much shit talking going on as there is on this forum, then i dunno....
Old 07-29-2004, 10:43 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Originally Posted by SEzzz
i'd like to come but if there's gonna be as much shit talking going on as there is on this forum, then i dunno....
i have never seen or heard anything said at the meets. usually everyone is laid back and cool. we have never had any probs with one another at them.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

crxrc is an unknown quantity at this point

GOD HELP HIM. Did he seriously say he had PERMISSION from the police? Wow. Last meet I was at...there was an enourmous amount of people who came just to talk shit and cause trouble. People, if you're going to show up, be careful, stay close to your car etc. you all know that...but be prepared for insulting offers like "lets race for 300" and shit like that.
Old 07-29-2004, 10:52 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 1998sc2
all be there nothing new done to the car but all be there this time i will stay the hole time.
damn man, learn how to speak english.
Old 07-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by crxrc
GOD HELP HIM. Did he seriously say he had PERMISSION from the police? Wow. Last meet I was at...there was an enourmous amount of people who came just to talk shit and cause trouble. People, if you're going to show up, be careful, stay close to your car etc. you all know that...but be prepared for insulting offers like "lets race for 300" and shit like that.
there was hardly any of that. i heard maybe 2 ppl say that through out the night. and stay close to ur car? why, once again nothing has happened, at least that i have heard.
and i did not say we had permission from the police, try reading it again. i said that we have permission to be there( as in from the director of ffx town center) and that the police may occasionally roll through to make sure there are no problems.

Last edited by BeefCake; 07-29-2004 at 11:03 AM.
Old 07-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Synthol Junkie

BlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
i have never seen or heard anything said at the meets. usually everyone is laid back and cool. we have never had any probs with one another at them.
Of course not, because all the people that talk shit on this site are 98lb e-thugs .
Old 07-29-2004, 11:35 AM

aznracer520 has disabled reputation

oh shit, i thought it was this friday. haha dummy me. anything going on this fri?

Quick Reply: ALL CARS NoVA MEET #6!!!!!!