Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

@ Crazy Ray's Junkyard

Old 03-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hguzman90 has disabled reputation
Default Re: @ Crazy Ray's Junkyard

yea hawkins point is a good one i forgot to mention it lol
Old 03-02-2011, 11:58 AM
Holdin' It Down

MolotovMan has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hguzman90
yea its one bitch at the register shes an asshole and will try to over charge but when i go .. i usually see if shes there or not if shes not i get wut i do and if she is i grab all my stuff and hide it and come back lol

Must be the same Lady I ran into. I caused a big scene, then told the Manager I hope he gets fucked in the ass and left.
I'll never go there again, they hever have any RX-7's anyway.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47 Finaltheorem47

I don't like that place, they seem all too eager for profit... they have 25 camrys for every one mustang. When they do actually have one mustang on the lot, it is picked clean fast. Every time I've gone I've been harassed. They've always stopped me to open my toolbox up and pull everything out of it to make sure I didn't steal something tiny and they always end up trying to charge me a shitload. Their prices aren't even that good... Needed a F350 tail light (right side), they wanted 45 dollars (for a 10 year old used one...), I said forget it and ordered it straight from the Ford parts department for 59. I definitely try my hardest to shop around now before trying crazy rays. There are a bunch of junkyards up in Maryland and near Fredericksburg that I've discovered that are 100x better than Rays... One of them down is Fredericksburg is small like a family business so they've always been really nice to me and had no problem with me asking to go into their yard and just browse around (its not a 'you pick, you pull' yard).

Although they aren't nearly as massive as Rays, they do tend to have more diversity in parts... in fact I was really surprised at the yard in Fredericksburg when I spotted a 300zx... They guy was willing to sell the whole car to me for 500 because he said no one was buying parts from it.

Last edited by Finaltheorem47; 03-16-2011 at 08:07 AM.