Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

Want to sell or trade my S13 for a good street bike before it gets warm.

Old 01-28-2010, 09:05 AM
Doin it in the dirt.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TWOFAWTY has disabled reputation
Default Want to sell or trade my S13 for a good street bike before it gets warm.

Name: Matt
Price: $1800 OBO for car, two spare SOHC motors, spare SOHC computer, spare KA trans, set of steelies with decent tires, tons of extra parts including SOHC head with manifolds, DOHC head clean with 80,000 miles on it...etc. Would love to trade for a decent bike or maybe take over payments or something, whatever will get me on a bike again...I've had two bikes but sold my last one in October and I have the two wheel itch BAD again. Up for any offers though, throw somethin at me we'll talk.

Have all receipts and CLEAR NC TITLE in hand.

The car now has a bone stock SOHC motor (mileage unknown) which runs great, it's one of my dd's. Fires right up and runs very smooth. Car has 192,xxx miles. Had vacuum leak causing 1500rpm idle or so but recently it has started idling normally. Trans is very smooth, no grinds. Stock clutch good amount of life on it. The car currently has no ac or power steering but I have both complete systems plus a spare compressor and a spare PS pump or two. The differential is in great shape as well. Currently no back seat, carpet, or headliner. Has black interior with gray leather front seats. I threw the rear seat, carpet, and headliner away as they were stained and smelled like cigarettes and a wet dog. No radio or speakers, no climate control. I do not have these parts. Have an Autometer sport comp A/F guage in radio location. Why? I don't know, had it layin around and it looks cool. Comes with that and Auto Meter Oil Pressure gauge still in box. Antenna, spoiler, and wiper holes have been bondo'd, kinda poor quality job but not horrible. Hood needs paint, roof is primer black, sunroof does not leak, hatch is primer red. Clear coat is faded on bumpers, ps front fender, and ps door. Windshield has a decent crack. EVERYTHING works except fuel gauge and DS window, needs a motor , but it's up for now. Both easy fixes. Power mirrors, cruise, all work. Currently on type x wheels or 97 Kouki wheels whatever they are with KYB GR-2 struts and sportlines up front and stock struts with Tein springs on back. Tires are brand new, Hankooks up front and Toyo Proxes in the back. Stock exhaust, no after muffler. One of the engines going with the car is currently disassembled but has ported and shaved head with three angle valve job and Nismo R4 cam with less than 500 miles on it sounds AMAZING! I have everything in one bin as far as parts and have all bolts organized and labeled should you want to build it. Just needs hone, rings, and bearings even though they are in great shape. That head is awesome, sounds mean.

Good:
Strong single cam starts and runs great for dd duty.
Trans smooth, no grinds.
All power works, cruise control works, power mirrors.
Sunroof does NOT leak.
No engine/transmission/diff leaks.
Clean straight body, just needs paint.
Underneath is straight, great car for swap.
Clean dash, only one crack.
Comes with TONS of parts!

Bad:
Needs PS window motor. (currently up, no water damage or anything.)
One crack in windshield
Rattle canned hood, primered hood and roof.
No cigarette lighter.
Fuel gauge doesn't work.
No PS or AC but I DO have complete systems plus extra compressor and extra ps pump maybe two.
No carpet, back seat, or headliner.
No radio or speakers
No Climate control
Could use center support bearing. Wobbles a little bit on takeoff. One piece driveshaft with a swap would be better.

Anyways, that's all I can think about now. Price just reflects all the extra stuff and what not. Fairly negotiable but I LOVE this car so I can't let it go uber cheap. Like I said, I'm an easy guy to deal with, just throw somethin at me and we'll talk. Pics:

Contact me if you would like to see more of the car, these are the only current pics I have. New plugs today, all new full synthetic gear oil in trans, new coolant, fresh air and fuel filters, recent battery, brand new injector seals, NO LEAKS.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:27 PM
Doin it in the dirt.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TWOFAWTY has disabled reputation
Default Re: Want to sell or trade my S13 for a good street bike before it gets warm.

Bump. Make me an offer somebody come get it this week. Found a bike Saturday I HAVE to have need a little cash to put down on it.

Text or call Matt 252 339 2216.