Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

Pocket Bike or Dirt Bike

Old 07-25-2009, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stock_ej has disabled reputation
Arrow Pocket Bike or Dirt Bike

looking for one around the NOVA are. I want to learn how to ride a bike.(no homo.lol) it has to be manual. Ive learn the gears and how it works but never rode a bike. Not looking to spend alot, i have cash on hand or i can trade wheels and what ever i got for it.
Pm me or this thread if u have one for sell or know some1 trying to sell one. thanks
Old 07-25-2009, 06:58 PM
Bearded.

DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO DORKO
Default Re: Pocket Bike or Dirt Bike

you want to learn how to ride a pocket bike?
Old 07-25-2009, 07:19 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

he prolly meant pit bike
Old 07-25-2009, 07:35 PM
Registered Member

wat i noe is that pocket bikes are a smaller version of a motocycle and dont have much power, thats wat im looking for, im planning on buying a bike later.so if yall can help me out, that would be greatful. thanks
Old 07-25-2009, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

boosie1 has disabled reputation

riding a pocket bike is not the same as riding a bike get something as big and similar in weight as a real bike
Old 07-25-2009, 07:47 PM
Registered Member

well really not looking to spend that much.and if a pocket bike isnt the same den thats y i also said dirt bike. just tryin to get the hang of riding a bike and den ill get a bike later. really not looking to get B/S here just need help.

Last edited by stock_ej; 07-25-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 07-25-2009, 07:53 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

spend a bit of cash on hooked on phonics, then get a bike

have a small bike is NOTHING like a big bike. i can throw my pit bike around alot better than i can my friends bigger bike, just because it doesnt have as much power to get me in trouble with. also, unless your riding a 450f mod bike, a big dirt bike is nothing like a street bike
Old 07-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Registered Member

ok guys i get wat yall saying, i just want to start learning how to ride a bike and i guess with a pocket bike would help or dirt bike would also. im not looking to do any tricks with it, plus ma lil bro also wants to learn to ride a bike. thanks for the info, but would like to start with something that wont throw me off the bike rite now..lol..
Old 07-25-2009, 09:24 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

how big are you? i promise, a pocket bike/ pit bike is NOT the way to learn if you want to ride big bikes.

if your under 200lbs/6'2 id recommend a 125 2 stroke. its a smaller bike, with decent power, and should be easier on you. some might argue that its too small, but since your new to riding, i think with proper judgement, you should be fine. your little brother on the other hand? im not so sure.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:40 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
how big are you? i promise, a pocket bike/ pit bike is NOT the way to learn if you want to ride big bikes.

if your under 200lbs/6'2 id recommend a 125 2 stroke. its a smaller bike, with decent power, and should be easier on you. some might argue that its too small, but since your new to riding, i think with proper judgement, you should be fine. your little brother on the other hand? im not so sure.
im a small guy. im 5'4 and weight around 140. well if u think 125 2 stroke would help den thats wat ima look for. and my lil brother is 16, and around the same hieght and just a lil lighter. well if any1 has a starter bike and not asking for much, lmk.have cash and i can also trade for it..thanks for the info

Quick Reply: Pocket Bike or Dirt Bike